• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll be there, too, for Austria although I'd strongly prefer the OE.

Speaking of, as perhaps nobody's noticed, but the OE starts with Berber and Caucasian, which is tantamount to giving it Mongolian. Perhaps this is necessary-maybe the new map weakens the OE-but I thought I'd mention it.

The OE and Austria with a consolidated Slavonic is also pretty beastly.

i didnt say that it changed, Macfin is austria if he shows up
if hg wants to join there is plenty of room

i will be generating leaders later today for everybody and i will inc port/bb/pol/venice just incase for the first session
dont forget to make sure you got the right eventfile btw, hasnt changed since tc uploaded it but everybody chek to be sure

like i sayd on skype i would like to know who is able and unable to play next 2weeks on saterday instead and if there any objections

the reason is ill be working to 4 and 5pm next 2 weeks and we will need another host+ghost me if you go sunday both may be a issue but especially the first is troubling

like i sayd on skype i would like to know who is able and unable to play next 2weeks on saterday instead and if there any objections

the reason is ill be working to 4 and 5pm next 2 weeks and we will need another host+ghost me if you go sunday both may be a issue but especially the first is troubling

same time as usual?