• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

El Chihuahua

Corporal
8 Badges
Apr 24, 2018
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Magicka
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
Sorry, guys, but I'm stuck in the main quest.
I started to build engineering outposts, but now the produciton is blocked because I need to visit an additional battlefield.
Where is this battlefield? I can't find it anywhere in the map. I tried to build a second outpost in the wasteland, thinking that any such a biome would do, but still no joy.

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Heya! You should see this location somewhere in your World Map - if you are playing on the PC, could you add your save file here so that we could help with locating it? You can find your save file at:

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Surviving the Aftermath\SaveGames

You can simply attach it to this thread and we'll take a look! :)

Heya! You should see this location somewhere in your World Map - if you are playing on the PC, could you add your save file here so that we could help with locating it? You can find your save file at:

Documents\Paradox Interactive\Surviving the Aftermath\SaveGames

You can simply attach it to this thread and we'll take a look! :)
Any news?

@El Chihuahua Apologies! Only now had the chance to take a look at your save. So I did find it - in your save it should be right "under" the lake that is to the left of your colony - attached an image to show the location :)
1637745439697.png