• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

vjwua

Corporal
Dec 6, 2020

totalscens.pngBattle Scenario Pack (Feb 28 2021)

Glad to present the first Battle Scenario Pack! It include seven scenarios (some own, some ported from vanilla & AOD), designed to fill the lack of scens in DH. Pull yourself into a whirlwind of battles across the world, and enjoy it!

Full list: Winter War (1939.11); Desert Fox (1941.03); Platinean War (1942.09); Ardennes (1944.12); Kashmir (1947.10); Arab-Israeli War (1948.05); Suez Crisis (1956.10)

Installation: Unpack the archive, transfer the contents (not the actual folder, but others) inside to DH Full folder. If you do not want to touch the original files, move them to the copied folder. Enjoy your war xp!
Works with patch 1.05 or higher

DOWNLOAD CODE:
https://mega.nz/file/ZHQnDCqb#9942Xx4XqQ2ifjC7sN6Nje3ukTqnz-ydBppsTiexp0Q

If you want to help me, point out the inaccuracies or bugs, leave a message here or via Discord: vjw#6442
Thanks in advance for the cooperation!
ardy.png
finn.png
med.png
plat.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:

View attachment 687195Battle Scenario Pack (Feb 28 2021)

Glad to present the first Battle Scenario Pack! It include seven scenarios (some own, some ported from vanilla & AOD), designed to fill the lack of scens in DH. Pull yourself into a whirlwind of battles across the world, and enjoy it!

Full list: Winter War (1939.11); Desert Fox (1941.03); Platinean War (1942.09); Ardennes (1944.12); Kashmir (1947.10); Arab-Israeli War (1948.05); Suez Crisis (1956.10)

Installation: Unpack the archive, transfer the contents (not the actual folder, but others) inside to DH Full folder. If you do not want to touch the original files, move them to the copied folder. Enjoy your war xp!
Works with patch 1.05 or higher

DOWNLOAD CODE (add it after mega.nz/file/):
ZHQnDCqb#9942Xx4XqQ2ifjC7sN6Nje3ukTqnz-ydBppsTiexp0Q

If you want to help me, point out the inaccuracies or bugs, leave a message here or via Discord: vjw#6442
Thanks in advance for the cooperation!
Thanks, but you might want to correct the download link.

bro orders buttom are messed up.... In all scenarios. I have DH 1.05.1 btw
It is strange... I have a clean version without graphics mods, it's not the fault of my one
Impressive work :)

Any thoughts of porting over the old "Operation Downfall" scenario in a future update? That one was always one of my personal favorites.
Thx! I also find this scenario exciting for porting. I like it when I manage to capture Japan and Taiwan in addition to the Sovs!