• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, stranger things have happened. And Doyvat does seem like the kind of guy who would accept advice from any quarter and not dismiss anything because of social status.
Indeed.

I'm rather happy with how he turned out. Hopefully the cast will go through a long-needed contraction/expansion that usually happened near the end of reigns. ;)

Mr.capiatlist, I have read your entire AAR a second time, and it's always so good ! Please, I can't wait for the next update :) !

Awesome! That takes some perseverance! Thank you very much.

From the real-life front, I've hung the róӡ-melná-hwit back up after being packed in a box for way, way too long. Here she is:
Flag.jpg

Back over my desk where she belongs.

This flag :eek: .
Have you already envisaged to make a book based on your AAR ? Because you develloped an unique language, the universe is rich and ... you made a flag !
As per the user agreement everything posted thus far is owned by Paradox. If they would give me the rights back, I'd be more than happy to figure something out. But I dable in writing in my "off" time. Not that anything has come of it.

Not posting much here, to say the least. But barging here to say i continue loving this AAR. :cool:

As per the user agreement everything posted thus far is owned by Paradox. If they would give me the rights back, I'd be more than happy to figure something out. But I dable in writing in my "off" time. Not that anything has come of it.

Well, that would be a book I'd buy and tell my friends to do the same, as long as it continues this awesome to the end. :D

"I think I just saved Prussia," the man answered, still slightly confused.

This was awesome.

Now and always !

Your AAR is the one i keep following (others i do on a "when i have some time"-basis).
That means a lot to me.

Well, that would be a book I'd buy and tell my friends to do the same, as long as it continues this awesome to the end. :D
This was awesome.
I've been flirting with writing a high fantasy (which is what I often wrote when I was younger). I have a map drawn up and a setting... but I don't have ideas for a plot or characters. Sounds like I need more creativity juice.

When I saw a beer called "Baltika" I had to try it.

The new update is excellent as always. Funny that we see a little cameo of the two newer characters.