• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just a minor update.

After redeploying my forces from the Polish front, I easily swept through France and the low countries. In around 20 days the Vichy Government was set up.

The timeline was something like this. July 16, low countries attacked, July 23 Paris captured, July 30 Japan joined with Germany in alliance. August 6 Vichy Government rises. And just shortly before the Vichy events took place the US joined the Allies. I think I'm gonna need a bigger boat(Fleet)... :rofl:

I'll make an update shortly, but if I don't start getting some comments I have no reason to keep updating this, because then it's just me playing the game ith nobody reading it. Now I know people have been reading it, but what if there were no view counter for threads? Then how would I know anyone was reading it? My proposal is that when I get a comment/response, a worthwhile one, then I will make another post.

Tim O said:
I also would like to hear more.

I may start over again from scratch, and if I do, for those of you who are actually commenting, what would you like to see? Cheats, No cheats? I can already tell you the outcome of my not cheating, I'll lose severely. But anyway I do it I'll try and tell the best story I can. I wish I could find a way to use a text editor to make up a web page to make it look like a newspaper. Or find a program that basically makes an HTML coded newspaper...

Okay, now I just need some help.

I'm looking for a way to assemble a document to look like a newspaper, I'd like to be able to save it as a Jpg somehow. Anyone with any hints on where to find a program to do this with?

Decided not to wait for the newspaper thing. Though I'd still like to do that for the presentation value of it. Graphics to follow once I rework the save settings for my image program.

This covers up to April 1st 1936.(My apologies for the boringness of it all.)

January 3 1936 Cologne reoccupied by Wehrmacht forces after French forces withdrew.

January 7 1936 The Graf Spee was assigned to Grand Admiral Raeder's naval forces.

Trading between Sweden and Germany is as follows, Germany receives 4 tons of metals from Sweden in exchange for 8 tons of power plant fuel coal(Energy) daily.

Trading with Holland, Germany receives 3 tons of metals and 4 tons of rare materials for 12 tons of power plant fuel coal and 1 ton of supplies daily.

Trading with the Soviet Union, Germany receives 23,000 barrels of oil, 11.3 tons of metals, 29 tons of rare materials, for 9 tons of supplies and 120 tons of power plant fuel coal.

Trading with Italy, Germany receives 4.2 tons of supplies and 1 million american dollars worth of precious materials for 20 tons of power plant fuel coal and 5,000 barrels of oil.

Trading with Argentina, Germany receives 3.6 tons of supplies and 9,900 barrels of oil for 7.2 tons of metals and 20.9 tons of power plant fuel coal.

Trading with America, Germany receives 15 tons of rare materials for 100 tons of power plant fuel coal, and 500,000 american dollars worth of precious materials.

Trading with Hungary, Germany receives 6.4 tons of metals for 11 tons of power plant fuel coal.

Trading with Romania, Germany receives 17,100 barrels of oil for 30.8 tons of power plant fuel coal.

Trading with Yugoslavia, Germany receives 11.9 tons of metals for 14.3 tons of power plant fuel coal.

Trading with Japan, Germany receives 1 million american dollars worth of precious materials for 20.2 tons of power plant fuel coal.

Last edited:
Here's the screenshots.

GermanResourceIncome1.jpg

GermanResearch1.jpg

GermanProduction1-1.jpg

GermanProduction1-2.jpg

starting as germany can be long sometimes. I see you'Re building a lot of submarines level 3. I personnaly would research long range submarine before building any new subs because you cant upgrade ships once they're built. Keep up the good work pal!

Loking good. :)

I would work on relations with Hungary and ally with them as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Hizarv said:
starting as germany can be long sometimes. I see you'Re building a lot of submarines level 3. I personnaly would research long range submarine before building any new subs because you cant upgrade ships once they're built. Keep up the good work pal!

My plan is to build up as many of the Level 3 subs as I can, I know they aren't the best but they could be worse too. Plus once I research the new long range subs, I'll hopefully have Austria and or Czech IC's added into my grand total to aid in my sub efforts further. As for research, I've dedicated one slot to just industrial research. Working on Imp. M Tools currently.

Tim O said:
Loking good. :)

I would work on relations with Hungary and ally with them as soon as possible.

I already have like 95 relations with them. If I remember correctly I also have 50 relations with Poland and Russia as well. Dunno if having the good relations with Poland will keep them out of the Allies alliance, if it will that's my plan, so hopefully when I get the Danzig or war event Poland won't be part of the Allies.

I forgot to ask about the newspaper thing I mentioned previously, anyone with any clues or suggestions?

Nothing too major to report. I influenced Hungary from +94 to +104, Poland and USSR are still at +50 relations with me. In mid August the Stuttgart was commissioned and placed under Admiral Raeder's command. On October 21 1936 final funding was approved, and the keel was laid for the Graf Zeppelin, to be completed in late september of 1938(Or 39 can't remember which) with 3 other vessels of that same class to follow in succession. Current research projects are, Advanced Machine Tools, Long Range Sub, Basic Encryption Devices, Basic Light Tank, and Basic Infantry Division.

Not much more to report, research is progressing rather swiftly, current research on tanks is towards the end goal of Improved Light Tanks, sometime next month Advance machine tools will finish. Basic infantry is progressing swiftly too, basic decryption is being researched and moving somewhat slowly. unsure about if I will use IG Farben's slot to further advance my industrial technology or begin research on something else. Upgrading of old units is progressing slowly but steadily.

Last edited: