Barbarossa Patch 1.11.10 - Checksum: 09ac | LIVE | Patch Notes

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've lost the doctrine tabs of all three theaters. Is this a known bug?
Not a bug, just a change. Since you no longer research Doctrines but instead spend XP to buy them, they are accessed from the General Staff window (the Hat Icon).

Reactions:
battleship class Bismarck it should be available from the start for Germany
Considering the design wasn't agreed to until early 1936 (i.e., after game start), I would tend to disagree.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Sadly the bug on air supply that it wont grant fuel to divisions on its own is still there since the Barbarossa update, so i made a Bug Report. Please upvote so Paradox sees and fixes. Thanks guys!

So this is a bug. I thought its WAD )))

Well, reading some more on the matter on forums, it seems like consensus, that it's WAD, because in real life there is no way such amounts of fuel be delivered via air.
Im with you when it comes to movement of big divisions. But both the demyansk and the stalingrad pocket got fuel spupplied via air. Not enough to move or attack but for at least defensive actions. As it is now i cant even suplly 1 armored car via Air.

Reactions:
Really annoying that mods break because of these "hotfixes" and we are completely unable to revert game back to lets say version 1.11.4 as an example, I do not want to play 1.10.8 just so I can play the mods and if you are gonna do hotfixes every month, thats gonna be a lot of work for modders to keep updating their mods all the time in case something breaks for them.
At least let us downgrade to previous version please!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Really annoying that mods break because of these "hotfixes" and we are completely unable to revert game back to lets say version 1.11.4 as an example, I do not want to play 1.10.8 just so I can play the mods and if you are gonna do hotfixes every month, thats gonna be a lot of work for modders to keep updating their mods all the time in case something breaks for them.
At least let us downgrade to previous version please!

This update should in no way break saves or mods - could you elaborate?

Reactions:
This update should in no way break saves or mods - could you elaborate?
Probably cases when those mods are specified to worked on minor patches (ex: 1.11.7 or 1.11.8) and not just applying it to the major patches altogether (1.11.x).

Just saying, because i've encountered those too and keep playing mods that are just minor-outdated.

I kinda don't understand this patch. It neither is really a hotfix for something nor really a bugfixing patch. I would very much appreciate if PDX would focus on bug-fixing, but this patch would be a underwhelming outcome for like 2 month work, so I guess they are already working on implementing bugs again rather than fixing some.

Just for the record: Germanys alternate path are still unplayable (Democratic Germany also doesn't get the core on Gdynia in the respective event).

"unplayable"

• 1Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Fixed achievement "Better than Szent Istvan" being impossible to earn due to a an issue with the new character system

Are you sure about this?

It still isn't recognizing Horthy and I'm playing ver 1.11.10.

Attachments

• 20220426213400_1.jpg
    20220426213400_1.jpg
    578,4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ironman Austria-Hungary Russian Peace Conference.hoi4
    48,3 MB · Views: 0