• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Recenty played one game as Japan and another as Italy. With me helping, (like initiating attacks on surrounded soviet cities that have not had supply in months but Germany somehow feels knocking over walking corpses is too risky to initiate.. otherwise a year can go by without Germany trying to take a surrounded stalingrad or lenningrad or moscow) Germany can beat USSR.

But, by that time whichever of the two minors I am not playing has been invaded and gone through their surender events to the allies. Ok, I think, Me (japan or italy) + A.I. Germany vs. the allies , to the death! Lets do it...

And then about that time the first Atomic Bomb drops on Bremen and revolt risk in most the German Empire shoots up to 80+ percent. More atomic bombs drop on Germany and turns them into a basket case. Then its just me vs. the world basically and thats the end.

So the game is pretty hard for a human Japan or Italy, unless you go for an early invasion of the USA. Otherwise Germany is getting nuked into the stone age.

In my Japan game, Flanders (yes Flanders) rebelled from Germany after it was nuked a few times and Flanders ended up taking most of France and west Germany before Germany died. Was funny.

The Ship build time is anoying though. Maybe realistic but ships take so many years to build its very hard to start any. Better to use the trash you start with and just build airforce to protect and augment your fleet.

Maybe double the build time bonuses for ship asembly line to players have a chance to build newer model ships before the game ends.

i took it to the next level now by playing Ger on Unfair aggresiveness.

now the .clumsy. russians instead of standing around decide to attack nearly across the entire front, and against my entire panzerkorps.

from may ´41 till ´44 i took out about 200 divisions but still hadnt made much progress. i was forced to go into mobile warfare just to stay on the game, and only had about 20 mp left when the fucking americans begin to land in france.

its a whole new game that dang Unfair aggresiveness.

thank you fernando i wub u!

i took it to the next level now by playing Ger on Unfair aggresiveness.

now the .clumsy. russians instead of standing around decide to attack nearly across the entire front, and against my entire panzerkorps.

from may ´41 till ´44 i took out about 200 divisions but still hadnt made much progress. i was forced to go into mobile warfare just to stay on the game, and only had about 20 mp left when the fucking americans begin to land in france.

its a whole new game that dang Unfair aggresiveness.

thank you fernando i wub u!

Hi and your level is on normal ? or is that also on unfair?

level is normal. i cant stand unfair unit bonuses (unless theyre historical).

oh btw the above post by me was made with love and respect, not sarcasm. before i posted this i had already won barbarossa in normal/normal, but normal/unfair has just hooked me up completely.