• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Damn, guess this means my current game is done since all I can now do is think of how cool it would be to have all this stuff to play with.

Will vikings be able to claim descent of legendary semi mythological rulers.
Or just outright claim descent from the aser?

Because those descent claims happened IRL and would be quite nice to have in game.

I'd guess at least the sons of Ragnar will have a bloodline traced either to shaggypants himself or Odin.

Was it so hard for Henrik Fåhraeus to talk just a little bit more about those awesome new features that will be in the DLC? I'm hyped for this DLC!!

But keep in mind that the reworked Crusade Menu is coming with the Free Patch.

A new big DLC for CK2?

My wallet is ready!

It looks great!

I somewhat share this sentiment.

@Slayen: did I spot some changes made to how the provinces look like in at least the Austrian region of the HRE?
You know, I wasen't looking before, but after checking some of the other screenshots and quickly loading the game to compare, yeah, there does seem to a significant overhaul. Looks like Ernst Von Babenburg is no longer a one province duke.

I'd guess at least the sons of Ragnar will have a bloodline traced either to shaggypants himself or Odin.
Yep. Though also having people trace themselves back to legendary people like Vidfadme, Sigurd Ring, etc. would be really nice and heighten immersion.

Look like the "4th" Crusade is in, from the official screenshot on the store page. Also what look like to be new portrait.

StorePage2.jpg

I’m interested in th legendary bloodlines tidbit, as there are a few mods like the descendant one.

Though I’m curious if this will extend to all dynasties if they have one great ruler. Definitely improves Immersion for characters descendended from ahistorical player-controlled conquerors of vast land.