• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No wonder this mod never took off :/

What do you mean? You are talking about the change of governament event? This one was forced by me with the console. The flag was also introduced by me. That alternative Communist Japan is not introduced into the mod, if that's what disturbing you.

What do you mean? You are talking about the change of governament event? This one was forced by me with the console. The flag was also introduced by me. That alternative Communist Japan is not introduced into the mod, if that's what disturbing you.

The entire concept really.

I was arguing with the creators from the start. A better scenario would be a partition of Eurasia between the German led axis and Japan's Co-Prosperity sphere, with friction on its historically undecided boundaries - The concept of perpetual war in action. Also the allies rearming and getting ready for the final war to end all wars.

Last edited:
Well, I personally like as it is right now. :)
Still I wouldn't mind if they would create another scenario with a victorious Japan, while keeping the actual scenario too. :D

Chapter V: The Rise of The Eternal Red Sun

The Reborn

thediplomat_2013-12-17_20-32-59-386x386.jpg

The Germans are starting to extend the Axis ... The Iranians just lost their oil by accepting to join the Germans. But they don't know this yet.
wmazia.jpg

April 5, 1950. The US troops are no longer welcomed in Japan!
r7nfc3.jpg

May 19, 1950. With the reborn of the Japanese Army, and seeing the Far Eastern Republic vulnerable, our leaders decided that we should get back some of our lost land. WAR ! After 6 years of peace for me, I'm going to the frontlines once again!
24ou0hu.jpg

The Amphibious assault of Vladivostok has begun. The first waves are being sent, it is our round now. I'm prepared to face the enemies! For the glory of JAPAN! I shall fight to restablish our honor!
209r7gh.jpg

It took us 4 days, but in the end, we destroyed our enemies. Vladivostok is once again under the rule of Japan!
2v0zpe1.jpg

And this was enough for the governament of the Far Eastern Republic. Seeing that they are not getting help form anywhere, and that they are severly outnumbered, they surrendered and the leaders of the state were forced to apologize for their actions in the year of 1945, when they declared independece from the Empire. They gave no answer at first, but then I was sent to execute them. Unfortunately, they changed their minds and apologized. They were immediately sent to the prison.
2h6zmg9.jpg

June 18, seeing that the Far East is now under our control, the Soviets abandoned their operation .. called "Amur". It was pure luck! The Soviets also wanted war with the Republic, but we were the fastest ones .... and seeing that they have nothing to do about our conquered land, they focused their attention to China. The Communists in China were destroyed, and Beria has declared that the Soviet Union will avenge their friends! And they declared war to the Nationalists!
suv76r.jpg

The Germans were worried about the growing communism in Asia, and they wanted to send an expeditionary force to China ... but the Nationalists refused it. Well, that's an honorable decision, but sometimes the honorable decisions won't save your life.
2zejxc6.jpg

On June 28, 1950. Japan declared war to China. This was the momment when the whole world realised that the Sun is rising once again! It amazes me that we fought together with the Chinese against the Soviets, and now we are fighting together with the Soviets against the Chinese! I am starting to regret my deeds in Siberia, every Russian I killed .. every city we destroyed. The Chinese were our true enemies from the start. Not the Soviets! But our great leader, Nosaka Sanzo will make this shame be forgotten completely! The Invasion of China has started, and I'm ready to make the Chinese pay for their refusal of helping us against the Americans. They will pay for any communist who was killed in the Civil War. They will pay for their overconfidence. TO ARMS! OUR TRUE ENEMY WILL BE DESTROYED!
vwtm5w.jpg

General Yamashita lead our first attack, and I was honored to respect his orders! Hegang has fallen to our might!
ngoyu8.jpg

Our comrades on the South are also doing their duty in the South. Manchuria will be ours once again !
153b7uq.jpg

July 8, 1950. The Chinese are starting to bring reinforcements, no problem for the ARMY OF THE RED SUN!
333cne0.jpg

Thats great.3rd sino-Japanese war?
But,in reallity,i guess USA will never allow these things.At least,as i can see,they control all Sakhalin island (aka 2nd Okinawa base ) and they can intervent any time

The Battle for Manchuria

1904_Japanese-infantry-in-Manchuria.jpg

The battle of Yanji was won easily by the Army of the Red Sun!
30nj21w.jpg

The Chinese just looks like they are hopeless. They are weak, meh, I understand them. They fought so many civil wars during this century ... that's why we should liberate the Chinese people and give them PEACE!
24muyom.jpg

August 1, 1950. The front is stabilized. The Chinese are finnaly putting a fight there.
2j1lauh.jpg

Oh! This is madness! I can't belive they are bringing troops from the Russian front to ours ... I mean, are we more evil than the Soviets? Shame that they think so bad of us.
23k3git.jpg

The Russians are making great advances! Mongolia is theirs. Well...at least they are doing something. We are blocked by the Chinese here in Manchuria.
2vtsf2p.jpg

September 26, I just heard that the people of Northern Vietnam rised from the ashes and established a communist state. The Southern Vietnamese are demanding support from the Americans! We warn the Americans. They get their flithy hands in Vietnam and we will take Sakhalin Islands by force!
Meanwhile, the fighting in Manchuria is being intesfying. We are desperate for an offensive!
18kffr.jpg

The Chinese finnaly realised that the Soviet front is more crucial for them. They are pulling back troops from our front, and we are using this advantage.
10gft4p.jpg

In our rush for Port Arthur, some Chinese surrendered to my division. I tried to convince the general to let me kill their high-ranked soldiers ... but the General didn't want to hear about that. He told me that one of those could've took my life if they didn't surrender, so I should be glad of their surrender act. Bah .. what a General..
2mh7ade.jpg

I have -4 vision.And with new forum interface its hurt to see these super giant pictures.Anyway,thanks for great update

just keep pushing the line forward, the Chinese might just make your progress grind to trench warfare

Revelations in Beijing

01.jpg

The flithy Chinese are about to lose Port Arthur, which is rightfully a Japanese city.
23krupv.jpg

October 20, 1950. Finnaly, the Nationalists pulled out so many troops from Manchuria to the Soviet front, that they allowed us to steamroll the remaining troops.
ienf3l.jpg

While Port Arthur was liberated from the Nationalist scum, we are about to achieve victory in Chengde.
2yxne6t.jpg

The Soviets are doing a good job ... maybe a too good job. It's clear to me that China will fall soon, we need as much territory as possible .. WE MUST ADVANCE!
10seykx.jpg

November 8, we reached the city of Beijing. We are waiting the order to destroy the city, as we should have done 14 years ago..
2dgvrds.jpg

The battle of Beijing has started on the date of November 25, 1950. The Chinese fought desperately for the city .... the outskirts fell easily though, but in the city ... damn, it was hell. Some of the Chinese mounted a machinegun on a window of the house, it was a perfect position to create a bloodbath ... and just after we lost half of our squad, I was sent to deal with the MG team, my comrades offered me covering fire and I managed to flank the house and enter it. One of the Chinese saw me an attacked me with back of the gun. I fell down almost unconscious ... but I heard the one who attacked me getting his knife out ... I opened my eyes and I saw the knife at my neck ... I knew it was the end of me ... but then I heard some gun shots, and the Chinese soldiers fell dead .. a strange creature appeared. He looked so ... futuristic. I never saw such a thing in my life. He started to speak to me...
Okami, the Eastern Prophet! You should have died today. But you will live to see another day ! You have a destiny! You will bring peace ! You will bring an end to the ETERNAL WAR!
..I was shocked! I couldn't belive my eyes, I thought I was really dead ... but then an another creature appeared ..
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, MONSTER?!
The decoder's wish !
How did you get in contact with the decoder?
You, pathetic creature ... You think you can kill him?! The Prophecy is already done!

In that momment, the creature who came after the first, attacked ... they fought with such weapons ... God, I never saw such things ... it was clear to me that I'm in danger, so I ran from the house ... but they saw me and the one who wanted to kill me was about to catch me, but in that momment the other one shot him in the hand .... once I saw the shot I started to run again and I managed to get out from the house ... I escaped, and I was no longer followed.
1432syr.jpg

Save the Japanese soldier
Kill okami off, he is not a true Marxist anyways.

The Invasion of Southern China

China.jpg

My God! My God! I hardly escaped with life from that cursed house, I decided to not tell anyone about this, maybe they could think me mad ... maybe i was just hallucinating .. it couldn't be true ...
I was thinking all the day, but in the end I recieved the news that we won the battle.
Beijing is ours!
2ym86s9.jpg

Tianjin also fell into our hands!
2wlzyw8.jpg

December 16, my face was full with joy when I heard about an amphibious assault in the South! A yet another front is opened for the Chinese!
14wazv9.jpg

December 23, even Taiwan was invaded! THE ARMY OF THE RED SUN IS HERE!!!!
wrx383.jpg

We celebrated the new year's eve in our quiet front from Beijing... but in the South the situation is not that quiet. It is true that there were no battles so far, but they are starting to bring troops to that southern front, and this could only mean that we could break the northern front! What a genius move was made by our generals!
2w6xrwh.jpg

Victory in Xinyang, and with this victory we also recieved the order to attack from Beijing!
am5kd1.jpg

We broke their lines. Baodong is ours.
China's days are numbered.
m9xa94.jpg

More troops are arriving in the South.
Meanwhile, the Soviets are not doing any progress, that's good.
10wku93.jpg

Advance, advance, advance!! We must link up with the Southern front!
35anl1d.jpg

A yet another amphibious invasion, this one was not so succesful. 4 TP's were lost. But at least the troops made it to the city of Guangzhou.
mtqc5.jpg

The Chinese Army is nowhere to be found ... and the Southern Japanese troops are about to link up with the Soviets, this might create a huge pocket in China, if there are anymore Chinese troops to be encircled.
2ccxhsi.jpg

The chickens have come to roost, Chiang >:D
For some reason, given the intra-Bolshevik race going on here, I think that peace between the world's two major Communist nations is not going to be easy, or long lasting...
Will there be division of territory? Puppets? If puppets, then who will release ComChi and who will balkanize? Can't wait to see :3

You can take the Emperor from Japan but you can't take Japan from Empire.

The Saga continues ! ;)

I wanted to be original from the start ... a simple Alien Invasion AAR looked too mainstream ... 3 more AAR's were needed to end an AAR. :D

The Red Crusade Against America

340594_7f84_1024x2000.jpg

The war with China is getting to an end. Their will of fighting is gone. We are waiting their surrender.
r0becg.jpg

More and more pockets are formed by the Red Army and by the the Red Sun Army.
2ywhjqe.jpg

March 4, China surrendered. We managed to conquer the whole of Southern China, while the Russians got the rest. We achieved an incredible objective .. who would've thought that after we surrendered 6 years again, we would rise again?!
The Eternal Red Sun is rising!
znug55.jpg

March 6, the Russians established the CHC in Northern China.
ilxc29.jpg

Following the deadly success in China, the Soviet Union is inviting all the Communist states from the world to the Omsk Conference. We were also invited.
oa0p5d.jpg

The Soviets decided that they should focus their forces on recapturing the lost ground from the Germans. We totally agree to this. And we shall give them all the necessary help.
33pa2s6.jpg

March 30, 1951. The Germans condemned the conference ... but the shocking news came from the other part of the Ocean ... The United States of America declared war to the Soviet Union.
i3sch3.jpg

In a response for the declaration of war against the Soviet Union, we occupied Toyohora.
2is7axs.jpg

Southern Chinese Democratic Republic is formed!
15f4rk6.jpg

April 16, a day which will shall not be forgotten. The Japanese governament decided to go at war against the United States of America. Such a beautiful day! I am ready to get my revenge for all the years I was taken prisoner after the invasion of California.
We are going to avenge Matsuyama, Kagoshima and Nagasaki.
TO WAR!
10mr0oo.jpg

May 1, we decided to give the Soviets more land in China. They need it.
fmqd1i.jpg

Southern Chinese?

Just call it the Nanfang Democratic Republic

Oh. My dear Soviet allies. A curse and a bless in the same time. I killed one, three more were coming. I remember the battles from Mongolia, the Russians almost everytime were willing to push us as far as possible from their ally ... ah, I'm remembering a huge defeat..they caught us by total surprise. Killed our mad commander...I hardly got out alive.
Maybe it's a good thing that we are allies now. The Americans and the Germans are the true enemy of the Empire of the Red Sun.