• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
=> Two Human Empires Will Rise To Destroy The Humans

No doubt you're referring to the Cold War. Guess who's doing a Russian AAR...
The Alien Invasion is not a simple AAR anymore - it's an AAR of many AARs! :laugh:

01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 00100000 01000100 01100101 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100001 00100000 01001101 01111001 00100000 01001110 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01001001 01110011 00100000 01010010 01100101 01111000

Chapter IV:
The Puppet Emperor

macarthur_1523786i.jpg

3 years has passed since the Japanese capitulation to the Americans. I was liberated from the American prison camp in America just to see to my homeland occupied, I felt so ashamed ... at least my family greeted me well, they were so happy I was alive, even though this shamefull defeat will forever disturb my mind.
The Empire of the Rising Sun was destroyed. How should I begin? The Philippines were again occupied by the Americans, so is Korea, Emperor Hirohito, the one I thought he was a God, now he's an American puppet making the people to stay calm .. MacArthur played a good game here. He knew that he was to execute Hirohito, the war would've started again .. well .. back to the shame, we lost all the Pacific islands, all of our fleet was sunk, the army was reduced to three divisions which is always being verified by the American occupation troops.
And ... the intersting fact is that the whole Siberian land I fought so hard for, has revolted, they didn't get into American hands, and that's maybe a good thing. The Far-East Republic, the Siberian Democratic Republic and a strange little state calling themselves "Empire of Russia".
In China all the hell broke loose. The fall of Japan followed a communist coup in Manchuria which also fought against the Nationalists, the traitors who took Taiwan from us. Well, not it's a disturbing peace between those two .. ah, yes. The Mongolians declared independece during the civil war, just as some others countries from western China. It is clear that our fall had an impact on all of Asia, just as an earthquake.
2rf4y20.jpg

The Soviet Union, which was not destroyed by the flithy Germans, is fighting to get some more dominance in Asia. They are at war with Turkestan. However, the Germans sent some troops to fight against the Soviets there.
The fall of Britain followed the independece of India, maybe it could be a strong ally in the .... long, very long future.
33utqn6.jpg

Europe, the bastard Germans won it just thanks to me and my comrades who fought in Siberia. They deserve nothing! NOTHING, but death! They betrayed us in the war, making peace with the Americans and doomed us to defeat. They shall never be forgotten by me and my ... country. In one day or another, we will rise again, but in a such way that the whole world will crumble! And when this will happen, the Germans will know that their doom is close.
....sorry for my fury, journal. It's just that I lost so many friends just to see the Germans marching into Russia with barely not troops guarding it.
The UK was reborn, the Americans launched an invasion, without declaring war to the Germans. England fell in some days, but Hitler gave no response, it's a sign that he is afraid of the Americans! However, the UK is not the power it was. It's just an American puppet, like us.
2guhcfa.jpg

And this is what remained of the Empire of Japan. Matsuyama, Kagoshima and Nagasaky were reduced to rubble by the American atmoic bombs .. and now we are under military occupation. Our army is almost non-existent.
It is funny how I never wrote my name in this journal, the comrades who fought with me in Siberia called me Ōkami ... the wolf.
ri9cb8.jpg

The Chinesee allied themselves with a tiny country called the Empire of Russia. How in the heavens they were our allies .. God...
2mhv8nm.jpg

Korea was liberated from the American occupation, however, it remains a puppet, which is exactly the same thing..
15wo2z9.jpg

My hearth was full of joy when I found out about a possible recreation of the Japanese army! I immediately joined. That's maybe a first phase to our reborn.
t03j8z.jpg

While Indians is fighting the Pakistans for Kashmir, the Soviets are close to achieve a crushing defeat in Turkestan. The Germans pulled back from the country. Typical Germans, afraid of death, afraid to lose.
280qge0.jpg

Eee,why Reds with flag of Ottoman empire from "abys" HOI2 scenario?
PS
You lucky man,Yesterday in my UK game Chinese refused alliance with Russia

The Chinese Civil War

62_2005061515322913850700.gif

The Soviet Union achieved a crushing victory in Turkestan, making the Germans to look cowards and no longer effecient, sure, like they are not cowards, and they were ever effecient
256r9j9.jpg

Seeing the Soviets on the rise, the Mongolians decided to sent gifts to the Siberian leader, in exchange of an alliance or friendship, the Siberians declared war. This is pure stupidity!
2wd4rae.jpg

"The Empire" of Russia also attacked the Mongolians, this means that China is at war with Mongolia! And everything just because a gift to Zhdanov. This is as stupid as it gets. Poor Mongolians..
2wf1usy.jpg

May 15, 1948. Japan is at war! ... with Rwanda! WHAT IN THE HEAVENS HAPPEND TO THIS WORLD? The Americans forced us to declare war on Rwanda and to join the Allies. This is like we are going somehow in Africa to fight Rwanda ... Am I the only clever person in this world? Capitalism is destroying the world, so is the nazism. I was fooled from the beginning by the Emperor! It is not the Communism the biggest threat of the world, it is the Capitalism and the Nazism which are promoting the stupidity and death!
259a8lu.jpg

And it took the Capitalists 10 days to beat Rwanda. Good job, I can say. Rwanda was a threat to the world. Good thing we destroyed it. ******* capitapigs.
2z53t4x.jpg

Mongolia is gone. Journal ... .... .... it's just that ... I fought against something which might saved the world. I am beginning to read Marx.
It is wrong that I condemned the ideology without knowing too much things about it. I'm starting to regret the Soviets I killed in Siberia and Mongolia..
nnr4lx.jpg

The alliance between the Chinese and Siberians is gone. Oh, but they perfected each other. One more stupid than another!
2a5afr.jpg

August 21, 1948. The Communists and the Nationalists have started to fight again. This time the Nationalists have the advantage of having the Mongolian territory. I'm curious about this, but I can say that I'd like the Communists to win. If the Nationalists will win, this would only mean the total destruction of China in the future.
2h71hf7.jpg

September 18, one month of fighting. The situation is going well for the Communists. That's good.
1in0op.jpg

Thanks to the British intelligence stupid troops, Switzerland is paying with their liberty for their ignorance and idiot actions.
2nhzv68.jpg

December 12, the deed is done. RK Schweiz is created.
6784s4.jpg

On the new year's ever, I looked again on the situation on the Chinese front. The Communists need urgent help.
2j61iro.jpg

March 16, 1949. It's all over for the Communists. Too bad, the whole of China signed it's death sentence. The Soviets will do something.
2ivmiyv.jpg

Lots of cool post-war events happening here. I look forward to the second rising of the Japanese sun!

In my last game,Soviets has won war against Germany and Quomintang China.China extremally weak,and with re-formed JDF you have all chance to grab Chinese piece of cake

The Great Siberian War

200231.jpg

The Communists in China are losing ground each day ... this is dissapoiting.
ke845k.jpg

March 29, 1949. I was so happy when I heard that the Japanese Army is being re-created! Partial Mobilization was declared. The Communists in Japan are causing more and more havoc .. meh ... as long as we are recreating an army, I feel perfect!
339rtk3.jpg

April 2, 1949. It could've been a joke if it happend on the April 1, but it isn't. Beria took power in the Soviet Union and declared the second great purge! This made Zdhanov, the leader of the Siberian Democratic Republic to declare war on the Soviets! This is pure madness! How could a country so powerfull emerge from our former territories? I don't think they are prepared for such a big war. The Fate of Russia is at stake.
2dtta36.jpg

Following the Communists soon defeat, the great Siberian war and the problems in our beloved country, the first election in Japan are called. I surely went to the voting sections ... and after some thinking, I fell to the conclusion that only the left can save our country and destroy the shame that the Emperor provoked in the war against the Americans.
xmv2au.jpg

The Leftists won the elections! Katuyama Tetsu is rulling the governament. However, the Emperor is still there. The current elections can not bring down the Puppet Emperor.
2435kbc.jpg

The Nationalists won the Civil War. They are gaining their lost ground. I wonder what the Dragon has in his mind now..
10z8io4.jpg

I was so glad to hear that the Germans declared that they are not going to put their flithy hands in China! They can't even hold their ground in Europe .. but still, it is better to stay away from Asia.
259lnaf.jpg

The Japanese army reached the number of 10 divisions. It is something .. when I joined the Army there were only 3.
kamj7.jpg

The Right parties went to the street and made a huge protest after their lost elections. They said that the elections were incorectly won by the left. .... so another elections were called ... and the left again has my vote. The next day I heard that we again won. Take that, capitalists and American supporters!
2h5jhpy.jpg

Seeing that the Germans are not willing to help the Chinese, they decided to be more American supportive. I personally won't accept an alliance with them! This is disgraceful!
2q3bx2f.jpg

May 3, the Chinese decided to expand into Siberia! HOW THEY DARE TO DO THAT?! I fought so hard for this land, and now the Chinese are gaining the opportunity of the Russian-Siberian war to expand! ... well, in this momment I can only hope that the Soviets will be the winner. I am starting to regret that I fought against them. The Chinese were the true enemies of the Empire! Not the Soviets!
287lqtl.jpg

The Siberians are doomed. There is no way they can cover such a big front with their army. Let us just pray that the Soviets will be the fastest ones to kill Zhdanov.
bey3o9.jpg

+30 dissent?! Uh..Oh...
PS
Almost sure,Chinese will lost everything for a 1,5 year.In this mod,against them,Soviets-reall imba

"Social Liberal" "Left"

:blink:

"Social Liberal" "Left"

:blink:

Myeah. If he is starting to have communist ideas, he is going with the less evil, the most appropriate one to what he is seeking. Just .. left. I know the error. :)

No,really,why Soviets with alternative flag of Ottoman empire?
PS
It should be interesting,how soveits will deal with own industry and army without riches Siberian industry

No,really,why Soviets with alternative flag of Ottoman empire?
PS
It should be interesting,how soveits will deal with own industry and army without riches Siberian industry

I think it's a bug from me. I fixed it. :)

The Fall of the Puppet Emperor

668px-5th_Gurkha_Rifles,_Japan_1946.jpg

Shocking news in Siberia. Zdhanov's troops conquered the "Empire of Russia".
2djowsk.jpg

The Americans, seeing that the war with Siberia is getting serious for the Chinese, they offered them an alliance. AND THEY ACCEPTED IT! We are forced to be in the same alliance with the Nationalists, AGAIN! What a disgrace!
238e8k.jpg

The Siberians invaded Mongolia. It is somehow good to see the Chinese so weak ... or are the Siberians too strong?
67njo0.jpg

However, the Soviets saved the Chinese. They pushed the Siberians out from Mongolia.
5dj5ds.jpg

After so many months of war against the two big powers, the Siberians are about to give up.
ekoow.jpg

January 20, 1950. Zhdanov was captured and executed by the Soviets. The Siberian Democratic Republic is destroyed.
1gow4.jpg

Fortunately, the alliance with China is dead.
2psj9rk.jpg

February 23, 1950. Seeing the tensions in Siberia and China, and not to mention the internal problems of Japan, the Americans decided to finnaly pull out from the state. They however are guaranteeing our independece, and we are still forced to be a part of the United Nations. At least I don't have to see the flithy faces of the Americans each day again.
549kra.jpg

After a week from the American leaving of Japan, a strong coup d'etat occured. The Communists has taken over the governament, killing their rivals. Hirohito took no action. I expected at any minute to send us to the governament and get rid of them. But, fortunately, it didn't happen. The military forces were totaly idle in that day. I'm looking forward to see what those guys have in their mind.
334u4pu.jpg

On the same day, the new governament announced Japan's leaving from the United Nations.
sm8vau.jpg

On March 8, 1950. Hirohito was arrested by the Communists and judged for treason, giving the Empire to the Americans. In the same day he was hanged. Nosaka Sanzo, now the leader of Japan, declared that the age of Emperors is gone. The people were not even disturbed by these actions of the Communists. Everyone found the Emperor responsible for the fall of Japan, for the nuclear destruction of Matsuyama, Nagasaki and Kagoshima.
I'm shocked by this. It's just that everything went so fast .... but that's that.
I keep saying in my mind the words of Nosaka Sanzo:
"We've seen the Sun rising, we've seen the Sun falling, now we'll see the ETERNAL RED SUN RISING, FOREVER!"
24yxnib.jpg

The end of chapter IV:
The Puppet Emperor