• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The fall of Mongolia

Battle_of_Khalkhin_Gol-Mongolian_cavalry.jpg

The German comandeer of the Chinese troops is devoted on taking out Mongolia.
2u73pc3.jpg

And while Ulanbatar is about to fall into our hands, we started another offensive, this time in Chita.
1zxqmc6.jpg

After just 5 days of fighting, ~20k Soviets soldiers has fallen. Chita is ours.
2zi0bdj.jpg

More Soviet divisions surrendered to our troops.
11lt261.jpg

And with the fall of Chita, all of the Japanese Air Force is deployed to the air base. This will support our offensives.
2rmnk1c.jpg

Meanwhile in Europe, Germany is still at war with Norway, they also invaded Yugoslavia after they brought Romania and Bulgaria into Axis.
They need so many allies to bring Yugoslavia down? Dissapointing.
2a8eon9.jpg

The Soviets tried to reinforce Ulanbatar, this ended in a disaster. 21k Soviets KIA.
1z1cnqr.jpg

It looks like they are bringing more troops from Europe. Ulan-Ude is well defended. Fortunately, we have the clear skies. They will be destroyed.
2e30emu.jpg

The Soviets also fought to the last man in Ulan-Ude. This doctrine is destroying the Soviet Union.
35j9gro.jpg

September 28, 1940. Mongolia surrendered. The whole Siberian front is exposed now. Yet they still refuse to negotiate peace.
2v0hpnn.jpg

We also achieved a crushing victory in Ulan-Ude.
xf9us2.jpg

This is the front. We are expecting a Soviet counter-attack in Western Mongolia. No problem, we are prepared.
2uzbaz5.jpg

Great offensive,thanks.But,bad new-with your manpower and Chinese territorial expansion they have all chances against you

Yeah, in case of a Sino-Japanese war after all of this war is over, I'm not sure what will happen...maybe I've created a monster, maybe they will stay loyal.

Chinese AI triggered to attack Japan when they in problematic situation.Want to believe Siberia will be your puppet,not a Chinese.Anyway,Siberian IC is nothing against chinese giant army,to sad,game mechanic

I can't really understand what you are saying erica, are you saying the CHI AI is hardcoded to attack JAP afterward? If so, I can fix that.

Yes.Like Germany attaks Soviet without event,China attacks Japan without event.But for this,Japanese shall be in big troubles

The Fall of Irkutsk

A bloody miracle! Norway was defeated. -_-
vdzakz.jpg

The Chinese were quick in deploying their troops in Western Mongolia. Meanwhile we are attacking Bodaybo.
2j1v211.jpg

The battle of Irkutsk! We are confident that after the fall of this city the Soviets will surrender!
icr7ex.jpg

Still, the Soviets are continuing to amaze us. They are capable of launching a counter-attack in Mongolia.
9g90yv.jpg

83k Soviets KIA in Bodaybo. It is clear who is going to win that war, why they are still fighting?! Well ... if they won't surrender, we will go ourselves to Moscow and kill Stalin and his Union!
29djlnc.jpg

Another battle on the Far Eastern front .. we outnumber them, but they are using the terrain in their advantage.
33vht9w.jpg

In the end, Tojo had to retreat from Muren.
50p7o8.jpg

The battle of Irkutsk rages on. The Soviets are fighting for every inch of the city. We've never seen such desperation.
2u7si12.jpg

By the end of October 1940, Irkutsk fell into our hands. High casualties on the both sides.
2hgzmhc.jpg

Yugoslavia fell into Axis hands. We suspect Greece will be their next target.
2yzbdy1.jpg

Great victories in the Far East.
21k9zyr.jpg

The Soviets took the city of Muren, but we've started a joint operation. The city will fall into our hands again.
xlkpyr.jpg

The Soviet Union is cut in two!
rw2uxx.jpg

Soviet counter-attack in Irkutsk. They are refusing to belive that the city is in our hands!
14ctqmd.jpg

In the end we managed to push back the Soviets with the arrival of the reinforcements.
This is the front by November 22, 1940.
2822a6a.jpg

I hope on Kamchatka many soviet divisons without supplies.Nice progress,you can create Primorsk state,or forward to Greater Siberia.But in 40ths no chance against China as i said,and i almost sure they will abandon alliance with you after end of war (if this possible)

Why don't you think he can beat China? He's beaten the Bear hasn't he!

He have somewhere 600 manpower from starting 4 000 (?).China have unstopable manpower grwing+they use manpower doctrine (sovs) in early game years this doct piece of crap,but in 40ths this coming better than Mobility focus and light infantry doct (Jap).Im finished my commie China game,because in 1942 Quomintang have more than 360 infantry divs

This makes the successes of the first Sino-Russian war look paltry in comparision. I greatly anticipate seeing how you divy up the spoils between you and China after the war is concluded.

You probably shouldn't have annexed mongolia, or allowed the chinese to take it. Always make your allies use your lines.

The Awakening of the Giant

JapanTakeSaigon_bridge.jpg

Greece is at war with Nazi Europe!
2zs1ekp.jpg

We achieved a great victory in Yakutsk.
2cdwghx.jpg

The battle for the Peninsula of Kamchatka is about to be over.
28srod3.jpg

Meanwhile, we are pushing back the Soviets from Western Mongolia.
33uabep.jpg

With Siberia falling into our hands, the Emperor finnaly decided to listen to the Generals which wanted an expansion into South-East. Indochina will be brought into the Empire.
2i7wif9.jpg

The last days of 1940, this is the frontline.
ncxp2b.jpg

The troops from Nyurba have nowhere to run. They have nothing to do but to surrender to our troops.
2dm772u.jpg

While we achieved victory in Kachug, we couldn't achieve victory in Cheremkhovo.
3038zf5.jpg

Even though they won a battle, the resistance is becoming lighter and lighter.
i2oyuw.jpg

Nyurba is ours! The Soviet troops surrendered.
65bdrq.jpg

The Americans decided to dicate us an ultimatum! The fall of Indochina into our hands looks like it awakened the giant. The ultimatum is totally unaccpetable. They demand us to make a white peace with the Soviets, remove our claims in Korea and to renounce our leadership over Manchuria.
NO WAY!
286rh8o.jpg

The Americans immediately embargoed us. They will regret this.
f2vtb8.jpg

Did DEC map get updated for 1.04? Because we did make some changes map wise.

That said, I see there's another bug in the chain, oil embargo shouldn't have text that talks about China.

I just downloaded the map, I don't remember seeing anything about being updated to 1.04.

And yea, I saw that bug too, hope someone can solve it.

It is horrible,but Poland,Persia,Italian East Africa,Manchu-go have a same colors with Soviets.Its lools like Giant Russian Empire

Im almost sure,after 3 months Germany will attack,keep it up.Can you show Inteligence info about Soviet army?

Operation Barbarossa

GermanArmyOperationBarbarossa2_1.jpg

The Soviets managed to inflict us a yet another defeat in Cheremkhovo, this was followed by a counter-attack in Irkutsk, we had to retreat. Shame on us.
34yqyaa.jpg

Fortunately, Field Marshall Tsukada, a hero of the Far Eastern front has arrived to save the city.
2ywwr4o.jpg

He couldn't to anything about the city of Kachug though.
98ahw1.jpg

The Axis troops achieved a hard victory in Greece.
2ir4qs3.jpg

In response of the American embargo, we got some documents about the South-East region. We are quietly planning the revenge.
2zq8kmt.jpg

The Soviet counter-attacks are beginning to look desperate, but efficient.
9fzntu.jpg

February 21, 1941. ~2 years from the beginning of the war, this is the frontline.
2v0cz60.jpg

We've launched a counter-offensive in Kachug. The city is again ours.
sosm7k.jpg

General Tojo launched a coup. Now he's leading the Empire together with Hirohito.
908vfq.jpg

March 14, 1941. Operation Barbarossa. The Germans, having no one to fight decided to get into our business ! We needed that long time ago, NOT NOW! WHEN WE ARE ABOUT TO WIN THIS WAR!!!!
ek3wqe.jpg

In just 3 days, a Soviet general already defected. This is good, the Soviets are clearly not willing to fight no more.
35n3tza.jpg

The third battle for Cheremkhovo. This time we will allow no mistakes.
1zgrj4j.jpg

And we indeed make no mistakes ... we lost more than 30k soldiers .. but the way to Novosibirsk is opened finnaly.
10wr1fl.jpg

The fall of Cheremkovo created an encirclement, which followed the surrender of more Soviet troops.
28hivsp.jpg

After one month, the Germans made almost no advances.. they even lost territory in Romania. How pathetic.
1z3cim8.jpg

Wait,Sov-Fin war dont happen?Or Finish troops very fast captured Vipuri?

Though if the Soviets have enough troops in the West to beat back the Germans while fighting you, they really could have afforded to trounce Finland. For that matter, why did the Soviets leave so many troops in the West anyway?