• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
...uh, it's not a bug. Why would you think it was a bug? The costs of Blacksmiths, Libraries, Statues, and Royal Gardens act the same way.

Actually, most improvements increase in cost as you build multiple copies. A second marketplace, guard tower, or guild hall will almost always cost more than the first.

The ballista tower is an exception, but that is not a bug. It is one of the features that make ballista towers so useful -- once you get to the point you can build them, that is.

Of course, this doesn't apply in deathmatch games, where both ballista and wizard towers have steep cost multipliers. They're generally not worthwhile in such cases, of course.

So the cost grows online only... I thought it was a bug, because it's not a very good balance. I had like 50 ballista towers in the death spires level, so it was cake. Thank you guys. Now I know it was actually fair. :D

neverknowzx said:
So the cost grows online only... I thought it was a bug, because it's not a very good balance. I had like 50 ballista towers in the death spires level, so it was cake. Thank you guys. Now I know it was actually fair. :D

Having loads of Ballista's helps alot in some occassions (thinks Dragon Tomb), but do note they also spawn additional sewers the more you build, and before you know it you got no space for nothing else anymore :(