Balance Bug - DLC Vehicles appear at the wrong time, ruining the main campaign

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(481153)

Private
1 Badges
Apr 24, 2012
  • Cities in Motion 2
I've recently purchased cities in Motion and its expansion packs, but when I attempt to play the main campaign I find that I have lots of vehicles available to me that should not be. As a result I have busss that go 75 miles per hour and carry 30 passengers when there appear to be model T's on the road. As a result the game is not really challenging.

How can I fix this bug? I have the gamestop version of the game and it does not appear to have an addons folder so I can't install the mods that are supposed to fix these problems. I'm not a big history buff so I'm not sure which buses and trains and boats copters I should have avilable to me and when? Plus it does not enhance the game experience to ignore 80% of each vehicle menu.

Can someone tell me?

1) How to install mods in the gamestop version of this game?
2) How to manually fix this bug? With details on how the GS files work and how to edit them.

Thanks for the advice but unfortunately this does not work.

My CIM was from gamestop so it ws installed in b:\impulse\Cities In Motion.

* I created the folder b:\impulse\cities in motion\addons
* I placed the DLC Time Fix.gs in the addons folder I just created
* I restarted the game.
* Create a new campaign (Great Europe)
* All the modern buses and trains are still available.

Is there a way to verify that the mod is running? Has anyone had success with the gamestop/impulse purchase verision of this game?

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice but unfortunately this does not work.

My CIM was from gamestop so it ws installed in b:\impulse\Cities In Motion.

* I created the folder b:\impulse\cities in motion\addons
* I placed the DLC Time Fix.gs in the addons folder I just created
* I restarted the game.
* Create a new campaign (Great Europe)
* All the modern buses and trains are still available.

Is there a way to verify that the mod is running? Has anyone had success with the gamestop/impulse purchase verision of this game?
Change the name of the .gs file to "vehiclepack_timefix.gs"

I created the addons folder in the Cities in Motion folder in My Documents and the timeline fix works just fine if i put the .gs file there. Maybe try that out?

Hello erverybody!
I´ve got a little problem: So if I want to download the DLC time fix, I get the error screen:"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Thanks for your help

As i have now received several messages asking for the mod file, i decided to upload it to my webspace to make it easily available again.

So if you need the file, just go here: DLC time fix mod

Please note that this is not my mod and i am just hosting it because the original download link is broken! If there are any questions or problems with this, please message me!

Reactions:
Reactions:
простите что не в тему так как я тут патчи ищю для руской версии игры -покупал 5 лет назад скинте пожалуйста ссылочку на все патчи -очень надо - стоит версия игры 1.0.2