• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updates #2
@nick5436
My bad, man. Put this in the db folder.

Attachments

• events.txt
    5,1 KB · Views: 240
Very interesting mod,but I think some things are too ...like USSR.I mean, if there is no red Russia, why should you let a German rise?Why does Germany need to sign a treaty with the United States? They need to cross France to fight.If Germany’s powerful purpose is to harm France, is it more reasonable for the Republic of France to seek a unity with the United States in the face of the monarchy and the German alliance?Sorry, I said so much.I am really curious about the world under this assumption (and feel that he will be a special history).:)
I am very much looking forward to the completion of this mod, thank you
Please excuse my bad English.QuQ

Dev "Diary" #1
Wow, I really update this thing infrequently, don't I? Yes, I am well-aware of the corps-movement issue with the USSA. I'm still scratching my head trying to fix it, but if anyone else has worked on a mod using the E3 Map and has had a similar problem, let me know about it and how it was resolved, if at all.

Anyway, you don't want to hear about that, I'm sure, you want to hear about the features we've got planned for the next release! After all, why else would I be hiding away like a hermit from the forums if I wasn't working on it? Anyway, apart from a number of new flags/shields, both originals and cannibalized from Kaiserreich, DH Mixed, NWO2, etc, we've:

- Almost filled out the use of free TAGs, with a number of ways for them to emerge in the works; coups, civil wars, "liberations," you name it and it's probably on the table

- A completely revamped "Allies" subfolder for the events file; the Commonwealth states (Australia, NZ, Canada, South Africa, among others) finally get some attention!

- Revised minister files for literally all the major belligerents of the Second Great War, the vast majority of which are already complete!

- The integration of even more minister traits from Kaiserreich, NWO2, etc.

Wow, I really update this thing infrequently, don't I? Yes, I am well-aware of the corps-movement issue with the USSA. I'm still scratching my head trying to fix it, but if anyone else has worked on a mod using the E3 Map and has had a similar problem, let me know about it and how it was resolved, if at all.

Anyway, you don't want to hear about that, I'm sure, you want to hear about the features we've got planned for the next release! After all, why else would I be hiding away like a hermit from the forums if I wasn't working on it? Anyway, apart from a number of new flags/shields, both originals and cannibalized from Kaiserreich, DH Mixed, NWO2, etc, we've:

- Almost filled out the use of free TAGs, with a number of ways for them to emerge in the works; coups, civil wars, "liberations," you name it and it's probably on the table

- A completely revamped "Allies" subfolder for the events file; the Commonwealth states (Australia, NZ, Canada, South Africa, among others) finally get some attention!

- Revised minister files for literally all the major belligerents of the Second Great War, the vast majority of which are already complete!

Please explain the corps movement issue, as I never heard of it.

it affects every country and only was fixed when I put in the standard scenario files from the E3 map when I tested it, so it is seemingly a scenario issue.

EDIT: even then when I removed the army and reassigned the divisions they suddenly were able to move.

Last edited:
I got this error when loading the mod up, it worked before and I don't recall doing anything to it.

330y3ro.jpg

I got this error when loading the mod up, it worked before and I don't recall doing anything to it.

330y3ro.jpg

That's a missing pallet for a sprite (ACH 47 Chinnook Gunship). You should be able to just hit ignore and it should work fine. You can can also delete the files for that particular sprite too and you'll never see the error message again.

Notice
@Conquerer1234

Conquerer1234 mentioned you'd fixed the corps movement bug at startup, but to ask you more about it.
I said may have not does have, as I was not sure of why it was only affecting the countries added into the mod and not the base game ones, although just speculating here, the oobs being made prior to the implementation of the CWTT may be part of the problem. (rather than just adding it in prior to be beginning of development)

I am having an error where the game will let me pick a country, but then it will freeze once it loads all the way. I have waited a while, the 4gb patch has been applied, and I have no idea what to do from here.

Attachments

• savedebug.txt
    371,8 KB · Views: 23
I've started a game as Saudi Arabia in order to see the AI-run game (in order to determine, which major is the best for start), and events look like this:

H0dOXRL.png

Also, nice to see the E3 map.

Why are Poland and Finland independent? Historically, before the WWI Poland nad no autonomy from Moscov (going as far to Russians calling it 'Nadwiślański Kraj"), because Tzar wanted to punish it for January Urprising (rebellion in 1860's). If Russia did well during the WWI, and 20's, then I see no reason for it's independence, even as a puppet.

Edit:

If you'll keep the Poland independent, then at least everything east of the red line should be Russian:

86j360M.png

It's the Curzon line, and historically even the weak Whites refused to cede anything east of it to Poland, even if it helping them to beat Soviets was the prize for doing so.

Edit2:

This happened in mid-1938:

nvz9jWa.png

Sino-Japanese war is unbalanced, hovewer the downing sun event works correctly.

Edit3:

After Anschluss Germany doesn't have cores on Austria. Why?

Edit4:

Also, in April 1939 Germany did this for no reason:

ARwWaKw.png

Also, it's February 1940, and Czechoslovakia still has Sudetenland. Not to mention, than WWII hasn't started.

USSA has over 2000 IC! It's more, than combined IC of all of Europe! This is isane, and schould be lowered to a normal value, like 200-300 IC (just like the Soviets in vanilla).

Last edited: