Axis Armor and Radio Pack available now!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, thank you both, what I got was the attached screen. If you look at the Type it says "Firefox HTML Document", so I assumed it was .html format.

But after your posts, I dug into it further to discover that they were in fact .ogg

So now I get to learn how to convert those, unless my phone and/or iPod actually recognize .ogg files.

Thanks again!

Just google .ogg and you will have a choice of converters.

ss_8a07fb6b20f9364a3612c9e0a41118e968a60059.jpg

The Eye of Terror, guys @podcat o_Oo_Oo_O

(source: radio pack on steam)

Love the new tank models, but minor request - could the vehicles that don't have proper models (eg. Japanese super-heavy TD/ART/AA and modern TD/ART/AA) use the corresponding armor model instead of using the generic armor model for the tag?

I think you would have a similar pack that would increase the number of historical generals and admirals of these countries as a further expansion to the rest countries

I cannot stress how amazing the radio pack is now after playing... War of Resistance and Battle of Wuhan are amazing as China... Lot's of Battle's and Threatened as you push your Panzer's are so fitting. There is another song that plays as Germany which is just unbelievable but I have yet to catch it's name. Also seems to have just enough songs for it not to get repetitive also now for a nice balance.

Keep the radio packs coming please :)

Pretty sure those two are from waking the tiger and not the radio pack.
This is true.

Lot's of Battle's and Threatened
Those are from the HoI2&3 music radio, which isn't part of the Radio Pack DLC.

:confused: It’s my first China game (or anyone in Asia for that matter) and I never played the earlier HOI games!

All the musics great to be honest and none of it sounds out of place. I don’t think there is a way to identify which songs are from which DLC are there?

It’s not that much of a big deal if not though.

I don’t think there is a way to identify which songs are from which DLC are there?
The wiki most likely have the titles. The way I knew is that you can look in the game files. There you can find the tracks themselves and they have their names. Hence you'll find the songs whihc came with DLC X in the zip file for that DLC. What I usually do, and the reason I can remember where many of the songs came from, is that I copy the songs from the game files and to my music folder and add them to the various PI playlists I have.

But yeah, all the music is really fitting!

Am I the only one confused with the music pack? Certain tracks were removed from the game and made as part of the DLC pack?
What about the pre-order and the music that came with that? After a years pause, I was surprised to see it gone, I thought it was a local issue.

I am talking about certains songs like "Der mächtigste könig im Luftrevier" etc.

Edit: Actually, rubber duck debugging here. I tinkered around with an unfamiliar UI. The music player suddenly have stations and the stations wasn't enabled. On my part I do have all the previous + the ones that are now offered through DLC.

Hope that helps others that might not see this part.

Last edited:
Reactions: