• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why are Japan and the Carrabiean Federation even fighting close to Gibraltar?!

They must have inherited the fleet from Canada or something.

I'm Japan i was just sending some ship to Europe but i got struck by this massive fleet that seems to be very well supplies even if they are stuck there.

What i think happened was, i annexed Canada, France inherited the ships, transported them to Africa, France got annexed by the Ottomans and the Federation inherited the fleet.
Look at this man, Cuba somehow got hold of the fleet too
Screenshot_1.png

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I'm Japan i was just sending some ship to Europe but i got struck by this massive fleet that seems to be very well supplies even if they are stuck there.

What i think happened was, i annexed Canada, France inherited the ships, transported them to Africa, France got annexed by the Ottomans and the Federation inherited the fleet.
Look at this man, Cuba somehow got hold of the fleet too
View attachment 665453
Reminds me ME Ireland inheriting Hochseeflotte after fall of the German Empire and decimating UoB navy:D

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Update: it's 1948 and I have been bombed for half my IC and the south of Sweden is a radioactive wasteland. I should have joined the Allies

• 1Love
Reactions:
Whoooo boy that is an insane amount of enemies.

... What the hell is going on in the Middle East?

1616016329787.png

OK, as far as I can tell:

1) Ottomans VS Arabs + Persians

2) Kurds VS Ottomans but not averse to grabbing chunks of Persia

3) Turkistan VS Persia + Arabs

4) Totalist (!!!) Cyprus VS Ottomans

• 2Like
Reactions:
... What the hell is going on in the Middle East?

View attachment 694106

OK, as far as I can tell:

1) Ottomans VS Arabs + Persians

2) Kurds VS Ottomans but not averse to grabbing chunks of Persia

3) Turkistan VS Persia + Arabs

4) Totalist (!!!) Cyprus VS Ottomans
I've never seen the Kurds be this successful!

Hitler somehow dead. Never happened to me before.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    650,3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I think he instnatly shoots himself in the head if berlin is captured, no matter the reason (partisan, or Italy/Hungary flipping)
I'm sure Berlin was never taken, although Hungary did flip (I have no idea how the Germans managed that in August 1941).

• 1Like
Reactions:
That happened to me now that I think of it. Decided to roleplay it and just refuse to attack france and Benelux, insisting that heavy bombing of london would end the war.

I also decided as part of the roleplay, that Hitler was couped by Göring due to fears of another long war with France, and so my SS units are actually taking up strategic positions in Munich, Bremen, Köln and Berlin etc.

It would be nice with a mod that was less linnear like that, like Kaiserreich is.

Attachments

• goringisall.png
    goringisall.png
    35,6 KB · Views: 0