• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i start new game from 1923 cuz in last when i attack france italy just leave my alliance.
Its TGC DH 1.05. And sory for my bad english already.
One month later France and England declare war to me so back too save from 2 moths early and funny think they attack Soviet Union so i get Kiev quickly and now at rushing Moscow.
Democracy is as much a Utopian ideology as Communism, apparently. :( So, are you saying that you avoided war with France and the UK after you reloaded the old one, and the USSR were the ones to DoW on you?

About BP trigger
In brief

2h555p.png

• 1Haha
Reactions:
portugese landings.png

The famous portuguese landings in Northern Germany.

cold war gone hot.png

Aaaand the soviets blob everything.

I got this in Edge of Darkness 2.2, having Furious AI and everyone can start war turned on. I'm pleasantly surprised by the AI going ahistorical. I'm a bit alone in the Axis now as Japan, but the soviets being at war with the Allies i think i will be left to grab China without much consequences (Althought the soviets are scary).

Sino-Japanese war
1939 year
You control the whole coastline. China is isolated from the sea.
Guangxi sector is your
Nationalist China has somewhere 20 IC

The first time you decide to activate the decision "First peace propopsal"

Chinese AI respond.

9Hyw.gif

Russia is a mess.png

OK, this is the most screwed up I've seen Russia in KR. Bolshevik Rebellion against Wrangel dictatorship that allied with the Mensheviks in Siberia. Wrangel then brought back the Tsar (I guess he was desperate enough to do it?) and Finland joined the War on Russia's side. Turkestan managed to steamroll Alash-Orda and invaded Russia and Transmaur took a chunk out of Siberia without starting a war over it. War's been going on for three years (so have the Spanish and American Civil Wars) and as Germany, I had an easy time mopping up all my enemies to the point of peace. I guess I have what seems like Soviet and Combined Syndicates victories to look forward to for future wars and Japan is getting fisty after its take over of China (excluding the German bit). Good thing I invested in new aircraft carriers, missiles, and nuke research! (Note, that's Siberia closing on Archangel, they have the same colour as Finland, so it's a bit confusing.)

That's a plan, invade Russia, get to the border with Japan, invade Japan, and then go after America in the 50's with a missile base in Cuba :D

Last edited:
Franco.png

So this is how the Spanish Civil War ends? The Kingdom replaced by a Republic under Franco? :confused: This game is just trolling me.
I see what you did there Japan, you won't get away with it!

haha, love the DH logistics :D
also funny when around 100 divisions fight for Gibraltar...

Devs should add div_number cap for provinces ;)
A little calculator flex here. A division is on average, what, 13,000 strong? Gibraltar is 5.8 square kilometers and is today one of the most population dense areas in the world. So with 100 divisions, that makes almost 225,000 men fighting for each square kilometer tract. I wish someone could photoshop this situation. Thousands of men tumbling over each other trying to get out of the sea, with many clinging to the rocks across the mount.

That would resemble some grotesquely frightening scene out of pagan myths of the dead or Gustave Doré illustrations of Dante's Comedia.
b3f59cf091954baadcf526dd5290a65d.jpg

It's my biggest pet peeve about HoI when expending manpower to attrition during peacetime of all things. A more dynamic attrition would be nice, such as affecting total organization percentages for affected troops while at peace, or I wouldn't mind getting rid of it during peacetime.

Last edited:
It puts Gallipoli to shame. :p

28326725.jpg

28326752.jpg

28326736.jpg

I heard brits changed road signs in 1940... to make it difficult for Germans to attack/move in, if they landed on the Island....
Original DH Full Map is very similar to that :D

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:

Attachments

• KingGeorge.jpg
    KingGeorge.jpg
    290,2 KB · Views: 94