• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bkkiof said:
If i was you i would savegame alot, since bitter peace might be pretty gay for you, you might want to edit the events.

No worries on my part. I am not allied with the Axis (so no war with allies, I did not want 2 large fronts) so even if bitter peace fires, I will still be at war with Soviets. Besides, where I am now, I'm closer to Baku than the Germans are so I will be in control of bitter piece. :)

I was playing as Nat China and wondered why USA havn't made any progress against the Nazis and Japanese. Then I did a nofog and found out why...... Q: Can a tiny island fit this many ppl?
screensave5mm1.png

edit: as a side question, how do you add attachments to existing aircrafts and ships, if that is event possible. I'm using Armageddon.

Last edited:
Huaxia said:
I was playing as Nat China and wondered why USA havn't made any progress against the Nazis and Japanese. Then I did a nofog and found out why...... Q: Can a tiny island fit this many ppl?
edit: as a side question, how do you add attachments to existing aircrafts and ships, if that is event possible. I'm using Armageddon.

They're not in a war against japan in the conventional sense. They're competing in human tower building. May 5, is the annual world championship.

I lost the screenshot now, but it was a pop-up saying "Japan Had The Enemy Recovers".

In the background you could clearly see that Australia had occupied the Home Islands.

yeah, the enemy really did recover.

USA has been fighting Japan since the pearl harbor event, I saw some actions first, then I went on to do war with the soviets. (I fight japan off back in '40 and made peace) After almost 10 years... Germany has the entire Europe, Persia and India. While USA didn't do anything. So I did some probe and found this... I kinda wonder how long this two stacks have been here.

89914880ct6.png

As you can see, that stack was basically the ENTIRE US army

screensave0va6.png

Europe with millions of German Divisions

screensave1eb3.png

And the Pacific front barely moved from the early '40's

screensave2sl9.png

I'm not too comfortable sharing such long border with Germany. Especially since USA is obviously tied up...

Deus said:
Amazing, that you have made china so powerful.

Try doing it from 1941. :)

It's a lot of fun, invading the Soviets from Nationalist China. May '45, and I'm nearing Stalingrad with my hordes upon hordes upon hordes of INF '43. And MIL '43.

oddman said:
Try doing it from 1941. :)

It's a lot of fun, invading the Soviets from Nationalist China. May '45, and I'm nearing Stalingrad with my hordes upon hordes upon hordes of INF '43. And MIL '43.

Well I've yet to play Asian countries. My time to play is significantly shrunk :( , but I've been aiming to try japan and nat. china.

Huaxia said:
screensave2sl9.png

I'm not too comfortable sharing such long border with Germany. Especially since USA is obviously tied up...

You should have tried to take Baku and those mountains first. If you could not, oh well. Do you plan on taking on Germany soon though? The longer you wait, the harder it gets as they have a larger army and a larger IC.

As for my game two years to take out the Soviets, and Bitter peace did fire, with a few surprises for me.

The Western Land just after I annexed the USSR. The bitter peace had fired by then.

The Eastern part of the USSR. As you see, when the Bitter peace fired Japan got all land that was not under my control as per the treaty. The rest went to me after I annexed the Soviets.

As you see my army is in position and I plan on taking on the Germans soon. I've yet to decide if I will attack right away or wait until my navy and airforce are built up the following year (Japan was an Axis after Peral Harbour Nov. 1942, a year late). Those 233 divisions are only those ready to attack Germany and I have around 50 - 70 divisions in position against Japan in that Siberia and Indochina. The biggest war yet.

Whats funny about this is not one single aircraft carrier has been sunk yet, though my navy of 14 level V carriers in Oct. 44 will hopefully change that. :D

Deus said:
Well I've yet to play Asian countries. My time to play is significantly shrunk :( , but I've been aiming to try japan and nat. china.

I did so today. Well, an Asian-Pacific nation. I played as Australia, gave me a bit more manpower (which I didn't end up using), and about 10 more IC, went to work.

ausjapanqx4.jpg

Australian Japan

auseuropeiq7.jpg

Australian Europe. I invaded Italy, then I realised that I could take Austria. Australian Austria? How could I resist the possibilities of confusion?! Took most of France as well, and had to constantly head off the Red Army.

Here comes in the confusion. when I annexed Italy, their entire fleet went to the Germans. The fleet was in Sardinia, which went to me. The thing is, the fleet won't come out:
uhro4.jpg

:confused: