• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Im in the mood for some kinky love...

Not as funny as Himmler, but then I forgot to save that piccy. I gave them back.

Accidently pressed F11 rather than F10 to save, but I thought I would share. The Italians had been humped by France, so I killed the divisions in italy and rolled into France, with the Italians 'covering my rear'. Had to take control of Germany's armies for them to actually do something.

Oh yes, as you can see I am playing the USSR.

Ayeshteni

Wow nice purple!

Switzerland is purple? :wacko: What an eyesore.

Dysken said:
Switzerland is purple? :wacko: What an eyesore.

Roger that.

It doesn't go well with the Italian green, either. Maybe put a little eyeshadow on there...wait, what'd I say?

;)

After all that and the comments are on my colourscales. :D

OK.

I'll go find it.

*rumages*

Here ya goes.

Ayeshteni

Attachments

• colorscales.zip
    805 bytes · Views: 47
Deus said:
Soviet flags and nazi commanders. Aye you should have given em atleast new uniforms :D

Yep, purple ones. :D

... drats, now I can't get that song from the artist-formerly-and-once-again-known-as-Prince out of my head.

It looks like my colorscales that i've made some time ago for Victoria. I had plan to make that purple darker (like for Byzantium from CK) but it looks so sweet in game. :D

AtthismomentHirohitoliterallyshathi.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together.

mumia said:
It looks like my colorscales that i've made some time ago for Victoria. I had plan to make that purple darker (like for Byzantium from CK) but it looks so sweet in game. :D

Yup it is indeedy. I think I mix a few of the colours around though, but it is yours. Looks delicious.

Ayeshteni

Ayeshteni, I realise it's probably stupid of me to ask, but what's with all the Joan of Arc? Just curious.

Alexus said:
Ayeshteni, I realise it's probably stupid of me to ask, but what's with all the Joan of Arc? Just curious.

A heroine.

Aye.