• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Germany's Barbarossa may have been the largest front in history, but for only a year. Nat. China's front was much larger a year later.

The Western Army Group under Field Marshal Yuxiang

Mongolian Army Group under Field Marshal Xueliang

Eastern Army Group under Field Marshal Chiang Kai-Shek

If you thought Barbarossa was a logistical nightmare, imagine how terrible the eastern front (Soviet eastern front) would have been.

blzyqdxuL.jpg

Green = Siam... Normal / Aggressive

tomdj said:
I thought you had too use it on provinces!

Yes you can ;)
Converted to the RepSpain flag have you? Good choice! :)

Panzer6 said:
Germany's Barbarossa may have been the largest front in history, but for only a year. Nat. China's front was much larger a year later.

The Western Army Group under Field Marshal Yuxiang

Mongolian Army Group under Field Marshal Xueliang

Eastern Army Group under Field Marshal Chiang Kai-Shek

If you thought Barbarossa was a logistical nightmare, imagine how terrible the eastern front (Soviet eastern front) would have been.

Fascinating force, however i think you schould have put less effort on Eastern Army Group.

After this, an 'sudden change of government' event will fire to change the japanese government back to fascist. I saw this everytime if japan has a stalinist or left-wing radical government.
bkkiof said:
Happened to me as well when i was germany, in my case it was when china defeated japan, they become stalinist for some reason

bkkiof said:
Fascinating force, however i think you schould have put less effort on Eastern Army Group.

It was my first invasion as China vs the Soviets. I learned quickly that the Soviets were fewer than thought so it was a waste. Though it did help finish Mongolia off. I have advanced quite far and will soon wait until winter to reposition my armies again. With nearly 300 infantry divisions, and the German juggernaught near Moscow, the USSR is in terrible trouble. :D

Panzer6 said:
It was my first invasion as China vs the Soviets. I learned quickly that the Soviets were fewer than thought so it was a waste. Though it did help finish Mongolia off. I have advanced quite far and will soon wait until winter to reposition my armies again. With nearly 300 infantry divisions, and the German juggernaught near Moscow, the USSR is in terrible trouble. :D

If i was you i would savegame alot, since bitter peace might be pretty gay for you, you might want to edit the events.

Beyond their range? You got that right.

Welp, this ought to solve the issue of whether or not the AI has unlimited range with its naval units.

yougotthatright.png

In case you're wondering, Soerabaja is in Indonesia.

soerabajaisinindonesia.png

:rolleyes:

AdmiralNelson said:
Welp, this ought to solve the issue of whether or not the AI has unlimited range with its naval units.

yougotthatright.png

In case you're wondering, Soerabaja is in Indonesia.

soerabajaisinindonesia.png

:rolleyes:

Sometimes i wonder who's the real cheater, the player or the AI :confused:

Like in MP games, the AI steal's a blueprint, but they got no spy's in my country, cheater's, i hate cheater's :rofl:

There's also when the AI announces that Soviet Union failed to launch a smear campaign against the US, or whatever, and you're all "waitaminit... I am the Soviet Union!" :p

UncleAlias said:
There's also when the AI announces that Soviet Union failed to launch a smear campaign against the US, or whatever, and you're all "waitaminit... I am the Soviet Union!" :p
Some of the spy caught messages have apparently been accidentally reversed, apparently, so I think that'd be a grammar error rather than something with the AI.

Its the succed and delay techteam messages, that are the last ones which are bugged, as far as i know. Paradox actually fixed those messages in doomsday 1.3a. They just forgot to import that to armageddon and to armageddon 1.1. Iam crossing my fingers in hope for armageddon 1.2 :)