• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(81425)

Private
Aug 1, 2007
Why there are no female Avatar pictures? I am indignant. Nothing than ugly bearded men... :mad:
Sorry for posting here. I don't have permit to post in the fun forums.
Sorry my terrible English.

Which avatars?

I don't understand the complaint. HoA, in game, has avatars of both genders for each hero type. Granted that the female dwarf has a beard, but the other females do not.

Are we talking about avatars elsewhere, or is this a complaint that you have a male hero, but want a female avatar in the in-game forum? If you are not too far along with your new heroes, you could just start more HoA heroes of the same type, but specify female rather than male.

A hero's gender has NO impact on game play in HoA. The stats are randomly drawn from the same range, whether male or female.

The Victoria leader pictures are available as avatars here, they are rather male dominated as military leadership was at that time.

Your English is just fine, by the way :)

ShortStomp said:
Whoops. I did not think of that, because I have not seen any avatar pictures here. Just flags and similar.

Avatar pictures really exist! But what I said, only terrible men. But I'm a woman :)

I played EU II with my sons and I would ask a few questions. Where I can post it?

On the main page of the forums, there is a Paradox Games section. It has forums for games such as Europa Universalis 2 (and 3! ;) ), Hearts of Iron, for general questions and for things like modifications to the game and such.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51
Here's a quick link to the EU2 forum, I'm sure they'll be welcoming and very helpful!