• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GoldenChamp

Private
14 Badges
Mar 1, 2019
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
Austria-Hungary will never form from the BFTB focus, Press the Austro-Hungarian Claim (unless, maybe, if Germany does Oppose Hitler)

I've tested it numerous times in ironman, without ironman, with and without historical AI, and it never happens, no matter how high the non-aligned gets in Hungary, Czechoslovakia, and Austria. Austria-Hungary can still be formed by Germany though. I assume the problem is probably a check to see if the Germany formed by taking Oppose Hitler exists or not. Austria-Hungary will not be formed even if Germany is non-aligned through being puppeted, so it's not just a check to see if Germany is non-aligned.

I assume this problem occurs because the national spirits given to each country by the focus are the same for both Germany and Turkey, and it was never tested for Turkey.

This isn't intentional is it? Because I don't see the point of the focus if you need Germany to be monarchist too.

• 1Like
Reactions: