• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Considering we were only a nation of 4 million people in 1914, sending over 400,000 troops to the other side of the world just for the Empire is a pretty big contribution. The New Zealand division was really instrumental in both World Wars, and did exceptionally well in North Africa.

I could go on forever about this :^P

Considering we were only a nation of 4 million people in 1914, sending over 400,000 troops to the other side of the world just for the Empire is a pretty big contribution. The New Zealand division was really instrumental in both World Wars, and did exceptionally well in North Africa.

exactly however you could never replicate that in this game u just don't get the manpower or anything for that matter haha

exactly however you could never replicate that in this game u just don't get the manpower or anything for that matter haha

I know haha imagine if it was set up like that in DH though, Germany and the other majors would have MONSTROUS armies hahaha

Edited first post and made an upload, I really need some help people, please don't let this mod with so much potential die.

after australia? are you going to make new zeland too?

Not all events are about the war so much as they are the home front. Once I get this bullshit fixed, I'll make it so events with NZ will be combined.

easiest way would be to combine anzac events like i mentioned earlier and it could be the same mod

I will when I figure out how to master the new events chain commands, if not I'm going back to 1.02 at least I know my mod works there and then I can pass to a 1.03 guru who can do the rest lol we'll see tho. For the record, I defineately want to combine the war related events together with NZ.

If I remember correctly, Australia had about 5 divisions in 1918 on the Western front which should be entirely possible. It was reinforcing those divisions which used up most of our manpower (irl). They took massive casualties, quite disproportionate compared to other Dominion forces.

If I remember correctly, Australia had about 5 divisions in 1918 on the Western front which should be entirely possible. It was reinforcing those divisions which used up most of our manpower (irl). They took massive casualties, quite disproportionate compared to other Dominion forces.

This is true but there are also Australian ships missing which must be added to the oob files (wish I knew how) and a couple for the building queue.

hmas warrego - DD
hmas yarra - TP
hmas berrima - TP
hmas encounter - CL
qld militia brigade
kennedy regiment mil.

STILL AFTER HELP GENTLEMEN.....
and CL HMAS Derwent

Just letting the people know this large mod isn't dead. Far from it and will have WW I finished soon for all to enjoy. Hopefully by the end of the week!

Last edited:
Where should you put the files?

Last edited:
Where should you put the files?

They will be uploaded to a megaupload site, ready to implement. I haven't tested the events and triggers, had no time but it loads without crashing though so that's a fantastic start!

1914-1918 is ready for testing, as stated loads without crashing just haven't had time to test the events. Also 1933-1939 is almost completed so this is going to be an epic day for me when I get it out to you guys, all in TEST phase. To reiterate I will ensure the game loads without crashing.

cheers all.

They will be uploaded to a megaupload site, ready to implement. I haven't tested the events and triggers, had no time but it loads without crashing though so that's a fantastic start!

Ok, thanks.

What i meant to write was, if you should put your Australia events that you made into the db/event's folder.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't know how to change leaders or the politicians as yet and most events are purely historical. However there are/will be many events which you will have to decide upon. Some decisions are actually 2 bad choices and some will be ahistorical. Once I've gained the experience I'll look at a whole host of ahistorical changes maybe even turning on Britain herself! This will be some months away though.

You could look at the cable wars between Churchill and Curtin
http://cliojournal.wikispaces.com/Curtin,+Churchill+and+Australian+Foreign+Policy

Upload ready for beta testing, I'm grateful to all those who have shown interest and have given me the support I needed in Derpus von Derps event emporium. Please send me any messages about errors in triggers or event crashes. The game loads perfectly for '14 and '33 scenarios. Looking forward to the feedback, as stated on the first page, this so far is only ready for DH full. I will later integrate it into AAR once the events here are polished properly. Enjoy!

I was retaking my models mod and went into Australian naval models, and wondered if it would be adequate or at least not very funnily surrealistical to name ship classes after Australian folklore and/or historical figures like Matilda-class battlecruiser, Lalor-class destroyer or Eureka-class Aircraft carrier for instance.

What do you think, oh inhabitants of the Austral continent?