Aurigan Coalition switched to Aurigan Directorate [quick fix out, update coming during week]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quick fix don't install on GOG - tried several times, even with a game uninstall / full install and get a failed install of the quick fix.
Installation Failed / configuration error.
I still have 47+gb free on that SSD, so is not space required.
It do the downloading, moving and during (?) the configuring .... bad things.
Im sorry to hear that, please send a report in our support system. https://support.paradoxplaza.com/hc/en-us

Just signed into GOG on my Mac here and its downloading the update right now (actually think it just finished).

I didnt notice anything wrong with the Arano space, but I was off doing the new FPs that are popping up and didnt even look at the bottom half of the map. Looks like all the markers for planets visited are right though.

Good to hear such news.
Ill see if the fix through steam will resolve this issue until the full fix.

Well, well! The mini fix, fixed my map at least.
Luckily my Argo was OUTSIDE the territory while the bug was active.

Skjermbilde (3).png

In the bug forums one user had his Argo inside aaand there was a red bit of aurigan territory with the sigil of the bird sourrounded by green territory and the ram sigil.

So make sure your Argo are OUTSIDE the territory of the Aurigan Coalition, be it while doing the Campaign or after completing it. BEFORE downloading the fix through Steam etc.. Just a hunch, a gut feeling.

Last edited:
Had some trouble with my antivirus putting my battletech.exe in quarantine after the update. Got that sorted only to fin my campaign save (just about to hit "point of no return") and the map is reset. No red area for the Arano-faction. Currently rolling back to 1.5.1 to see if that helps for the campaign.

Probably really late to be replying to this but while my version of Norton didn't quarantine the file like @starscream 's did, it did pop up a warning about it not being digitally signed but did give it an "allow" as the recommended action. I can't remember all of the stuff the report said but it mentioned the file being used by thousands of users and only being released "recently" so maybe that has something to do with it.

All I know is the game exe would get quarantined the only work around i found was to deactivate norton then run update my advice is to run with steam off line and update at a time of your choosing by going back on line with steam

1.5.1 still works normally. Will probably finish the campaign soon and then try again. Though hopefully they can get this fixed even before that.

Completed the campaign, and tried to update again to 1.6 and the map is now working. Have yet to try any actual missions, but this is promising.

Fix 1.6.1 is out, so the Problem where the Save-Failure for the Aurigians in the Main Campaign and Career Campaign (Restoration gets Directorate) is fixed now. That was fast with the Hotfix.

Verified that this hotfix wipes out any savegames attempted to run on 1.6. God, I just finished a great campaign and was poised to begin flashpoints/post-campaign when this happened. Boo!! I think if you run the update to 1.6 and then run the hotfix 1.61 (and be sure your unit is not in the questionable region) BEFORE running any saves in 1.6 you should be OK, but I'm back to the beginning to start another camPAIN! Still, the tweaks and small performance gains are worth it for me...

Verified that this hotfix wipes out any savegames attempted to run on 1.6. God, I just finished a great campaign and was poised to begin flashpoints/post-campaign when this happened. Boo!! I think if you run the update to 1.6 and then run the hotfix 1.61 (and be sure your unit is not in the questionable region) BEFORE running any saves in 1.6 you should be OK, but I'm back to the beginning to start another camPAIN! Still, the tweaks and small performance gains are worth it for me...

Yesterday I’ve played my first UW game after the full download up to patch 1.6.1 & UW, loading my 5.000+ in-game days long main campaign save dated May 31st and confirm that everything was fine: Arano Restoration star space was still properly highlighted as owned by Arano Restoration, no mission load freeze, no crash or soft-lock during combat turns, nor in mission debriefing.

I’d therefore say that starting to play UW after having installed patch 1.6 is ok.

I tried searching google for which variants appear of those, could you enlighten me?
  • More Mech Variants
    • UrbanMech UM-R60L - The same walking trashcan, sporting an AC20.
    • UrbanMech UM-R90 - The 'Suburban Mech', a more energy-efficient war machine.
    • Banshee BNC-3S - Slower, but packing far more guns of varying ranges.
    • Catapult CPLT-C4 - Sporting dual LRM-20s to make it rain (death).
    • Vindicator VND-1AA - Half the armor, twice the speed.
    • BlackJack BJ-1DB - The Large Lasers on this variant can keep firing all day.
    • Hatchetman HCT-3X (For owners of the Flashpoint expansion only) - Featuring SRMs, lasers, and Machine Guns to shred opponents at close range.

Have seen the 2 Urbie-Variants (and have 1 Part of Each), the new Vindicator (the Same) and new Blackjack-Variant (the Same) in the Storylinecampaigan with the Aurigan Reach. As well as seen the an other new light Mech in 2 Variants (didn´t remember the Name (with some more Parts to build up a complete Mech).

Necro. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.