Aurigan Coalition switched to Aurigan Directorate [quick fix out, update coming during week]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulfhednar

Corporal
2 Badges
Apr 15, 2018
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
So.. Been a while since I booted up my game. Eager to get on with the new Urban Warfare DLC.

First off. I HAVE finished the Campaign and have several saves after the end. And still, the faction bug, glitch or whatever persists in every save. I wanted my Campaign save to be in peace, just checking it out before indulging myself in my rag tag Career game and just relaxing and having fun with no worries :(

As usual after each DLC, I load up my past main Campaign save to check out that everything is in order.
This time its not.. I looked around for the RED territory that House Arana is known for but... Why is the house sigil of the Directorate there? Its all greeeen. In faction relations, I see the red shield with the yellow bird present but...
Have some recent updates totally flipped the capaign on its head?
Anyone have ANY idea what have happened?

Same here. Also, first mission to launch on an urban enviornemnt-testing out a CTF-X1 and it was bugged. We landed by pods and only the CTF appeared on screen, and no other squad member. Couldn't move anything.

Thanks for the quick response. You fellas are doing great work, of course some slippery, rascal bugs and glitches pass through. Hope its nothing major.

And a heads up. My mistake posting here and not in the bug forums. If you have can, just move my thread there.

Had some trouble with my antivirus putting my battletech.exe in quarantine after the update. Got that sorted only to fin my campaign save (just about to hit "point of no return") and the map is reset. No red area for the Arano-faction. Currently rolling back to 1.5.1 to see if that helps for the campaign.

Had some trouble with my antivirus putting my battletech.exe in quarantine after the update. Got that sorted only to fin my campaign save (just about to hit "point of no return") and the map is reset. No red area for the Arano-faction. Currently rolling back to 1.5.1 to see if that helps for the campaign.
1.5.1 still works normally. Will probably finish the campaign soon and then try again. Though hopefully they can get this fixed even before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.