ATTENTION STREAMERS! EU4 Sabaton Music Can't Be Streamed!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, I know I'm a bit late on this one, but I still feel like I have to comment on it. Also, sorry for the long sentences and bad spelling, but it's kinda my thing ^^

*I know there are a lot of streamers who play audio in some external player. I seriously doubt that they have the leagal right to play all the things that they play on their streams. I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I get that (nowdays and thankfully) Paradox is a big company and have to be carefull against 3rd party copyright holders.

*Me, beeing a big fan of Pardox (and also a moderate fan of Sabaton), seriously paranoid, distrustfull of music copyright holders, not beeing a lawyer and all that, hope that a post on the forums is not the only messure Paradox have taken against streamers using (althouh payed-for) content that they are not allowed to use, on twitch or such(?).

* By the way; I realy like that Paradox put out a Sabaton music DLC, since I think that such an arrangement benefit both Sabaton and Paradox. Aside from pure financial benefits, both seem to, by my amaturish understanding of philosophy and politics, share the same core values. Not to get all political, or put anyone in an weird place or anything, but yeah, war, allthou interesting, seems to be a realy bad idea for all parts involved.

Reactions:
I'm planning on streaming CK2 on hitbox. I enjoy it greatly and have also watched paradox games related content on youtube and twitch.
Do you have any preference preference on creating and/or monetizing content related to let's plays?

I posted this at another thread just a few minutes ago, but I believe this thread may have been more appropriate for my question.
Not sure so I'll leave it at the discretion of the mods. I'm still rather new, and there are lots of topics on the forums. :D

Merry Christmas, sorry if I'm intruding on your holiday :D

Updated for visibility.

Updated for visibility.

FYI, if you have the EU4 DLC subscription, you cant just disable it :(

Ah found the music player :) May be worth an update on the main post with how to disable it that way to remove them :)

• 1Like
Reactions: