• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(58898)

Colonel
Jul 11, 2006
It was a nice cool day in Riga, the capital of Latvia. king Zoq of lativia was enjoying a martini while playing poker with Hitler. he was having the game of his life and was sure he was about to wipe Hitler out. his cards, king queen jack 10 and 9 of hearts were the best he had ever had before. the betting then began, and both player bet well past what they actually owned. finally the cards were revealed. King Zog was horrified to see Hitlers' ace king queen jack and 10 of hearts.
'right, zoggy boy you owe me 6 katrlillion zillion rupees and a go on your new bike.' hitler said gleefully. 'yet i know you cannot pay up because you a latvian so therefore you can either give me a weekend with your wife, Sarah jessica parker or die.'
unfortunately zog knew nobody called Sarah . ' can i not just conquer the world and then pay you back? ' he pleaded.
'very well' Hitler replied, 'but you have to do it without speaking.'

_______________________________________​

Clipboard01-24.jpg

Clipboard02-24.jpg

Clipboard03-26.jpg

Clipboard04-23.jpg

Clipboard05-22.jpg

Clipboard07-21.jpg

Clipboard08-22.jpg

Clipboard09-17.jpg

WC with Latvia and all in total silence? Wow. How much do you owe Hitler?

Next? Finland.

how were hitler and zog both able to have king queen jack 10 of hearts?

Hitler cheated.

This won't have much to do with the plot, will it?

brilliant stuff

Zomby said:
Excellent. If you manage to conquer the world as Latvia I will be thorougly impressed!
that would be "bloody f***ing vrilliant"!

if anyone gets that, I will give them a cookie. :D

He will be history after Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact...

Edit: Poland will crush him... :p