• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
An interesting AAR for sure! I wonder if the USA will ever be able to take on Germany. At least with the total annexation CB you can do it in one go. In any case your AAR inspired me to download and try out the Kaiserreich mod.

Thanks for the input, and I'm glad my AAR inspired you to get the mod! It really is a good mod, even if it may not have all the aspects that the original HoI3 Kaiserreich mod has.

Well, China made at least two dystopias in the 20th century, so it would not be unprecedented.

Indeed so. Quite the terror that is about to occur.

Unforgettably, we have some bad news up here.

So during my play through for the next update, the German Empire mobilized all its units and to be frank, it just makes the game unplayable for me, computer wise. The entire amount of units that they are able to mobilize (almost 1,334 of them) creates massive lag for the game, and with the current computer (or laptop) I have at, it just lags the entire game and eventually crashes the game entirely. I have tried a lot of times to re-do the run through, yet it still keeps on happening, no matter the settings I am able to put on. So I will not be able to complete this AAR at the moment.

But fear not!

By chance, I am so happening to get a new computer sometime this September/October, so when I install my games there, I could see if I can find a way to get the save file from this current computer over to there so I can continue the AAR in a nice, not-laptop computer that should be able to run it much more smoothly. Once more, sorry for this current state of affairs. The least I can try to do though is just do a purely written chapter of one of the characters, cause this type of writing I am doing have the set characters having their stories about whats happening in the world revolving.

No problem mate

No doubt the German AI had this planned from the start :D. Look forward to when you are able to continue!

Not sure if Germany or the US is more terrifying here

I'd say Germany. I mean, if they can beat a westernized China and take on the Russians/French, then I am sure something is up.

Subscribed! Great AAR, Sigsmund!

Interesting, Kaiserreich in V2.:)