• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tur8oed

Second Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2020
I'm doing a max bloodline run and for quick conquering I started with nomads gaining the Genghis khan bloodline in one of my dynastic branches.

I now control a huge nomad empire, but eventually I want to become feudal and change from Tengri to something else. Should I do nomad -> tribal -> feudal or go straight to feudal?

Also, this is the first time ever I play nomads so I have no clue how to optimize settling down. Any tips? How do I retain benefits from my nomad empire or is there anything specific I should think about?

When should I settle and how should I do it?

Thanks.

Afaik, if you go straight from nomad to feudal, you loose your nomadic lands, while you keep them if you go via tribal. The question is whether those lands are worth it.

(Remember, a county must be size 4 or more to get all three holdings upon tribal -> feudal. And if it's size 1 or 2, you only get the castle.)

1. Pillage everything.
2. Slowly imprison all other clan heads by whatever means necessary.
3. Pause game.
4. Absorb all clans and settle as tribal in a single day.
4. You personally own everything.