• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Could you check if there is any difference when you have the mods turned off in a new game or list the mods you have? We have several similar reports but only from people with enabled more than 40 mods at once, so we can't be sure which of the mods is causing it.

I added in a new mod today called Argofox radio network. It's a large mod over 456 mb in size. I noticed when adding it then restarting game and going into the mod manager from the main menu it's taking just as long to do it's spinning logo checks on all the mods I have as when i downloaded argofox which took me close to half an hour.

Is the mod manager literally redownloading mods each time you start the game? For me on 5 mbps internet that's bad.

It now took about 30 mins or so to check mods now as i literally have to do this step each time of going into the mod manager before even attempting to start a new game or load a saved game. A large radio station mod shouldn't slow the mod manager down on xb1. It shouldn't be redownloading or bit checking each mod one by one.

I hope this behaviour will be patched. Maybe have it just do a very quick version check and if there is one then just have it prompt the player to download an updated version.

Excuse me if I make no sense because I am new here. I have an RC Commander commanding Drones to carry Metal from some plates of storage (the stuff you get when you salvage things) to a Metal Depot. Both of these things are within range of the RC Commander. Although, the drones do leave the range of it along their route. The problem is that when a drone carries Metal to the Depot, the Metal disappears shortly after.

Excuse me if I make no sense because I am new here. I have an RC Commander commanding Drones to carry Metal from some plates of storage (the stuff you get when you salvage things) to a Metal Depot. Both of these things are within range of the RC Commander. Although, the drones do leave the range of it along their route. The problem is that when a drone carries Metal to the Depot, the Metal disappears shortly after.

It’s not a case of other drones using the metals, is it? I have noticed that if I have outstanding repairs or other events requiring metal, I will often see that when a drone places metal in the depot (which had been empty of metal), another drone would immediately take it to where it was needed.

I purchased the Deluxe Edition on PS4 for $64.99 and I'm unable to access anything other than the base game plus some basic landscaping features (i.e., flatten, bridge gap), assuming they were not in the base game.

No other features from ANY of the DLC work. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it multiple times. I've restored my licenses. Logged out and back in on PSN. I've gone to PS4 game store and separately "purchased" the DLCs individually for $0.00. Nothing works.

Anyone have an answer? Thanks.

I added in a new mod today called Argofox radio network. It's a large mod over 456 mb in size. I noticed when adding it then restarting game and going into the mod manager from the main menu it's taking just as long to do it's spinning logo checks on all the mods I have as when i downloaded argofox which took me close to half an hour.

Is the mod manager literally redownloading mods each time you start the game? For me on 5 mbps internet that's bad.

It now took about 30 mins or so to check mods now as i literally have to do this step each time of going into the mod manager before even attempting to start a new game or load a saved game. A large radio station mod shouldn't slow the mod manager down on xb1. It shouldn't be redownloading or bit checking each mod one by one.

I hope this behaviour will be patched. Maybe have it just do a very quick version check and if there is one then just have it prompt the player to download an updated version.
I just started trying mods today, and yeah noticed the same issue. Slow as heck, definitely redownloding mod when going into mod manager each time and definitely when starting a game. Everything has slowed down...and it’s shame because these mods are fantastic.

Note, a few mods (5 star rated), seem to crash the game right away, infinite hang when starting game or don’t work at all on console. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is no “console compatibility tag” or atleast a “keyboard required tag”... some mods definitely need a mouse/keyboard to function correctly.

I do however have a slow original xb1 so I might quickly hit a cieling with cpu or memory, but that’s understandable.

They definitely need a timeout during game load to fail gracefully however.