• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing as Greece.
Joined WW1 at the beginning. Annexed Bulgaria, then took from Austria both Albania and Yugoslavia. Eventually took Vienna. Then germans had revolution, WW1 was over for everyone but me.
And AH was not dissolved.
What I did wrong? How can I turn history on the right way?

You might have to wait a couple of days/weeks for the Lansing note to happen. This will lead to A-H dissolving.

You might have to wait a couple of days/weeks for the Lansing note to happen. This will lead to A-H dissolving.
Nope. Game thinks that I (Greece) have my separate war against GER and A-H.
So when France signs peace treaty my war is still going.

Nope. Game thinks that I (Greece) have my separate war against GER and A-H.
So when France signs peace treaty my war is still going.

Hm... then unfortunately you have run into a DH-full bug.

Another problem.
It's 1936 now but no Hitler in Germany. They are nice democracy without any plans of WW2.
They had 'historical outcome' and even had 'beer hall putsch' and repeated problems with France.
And there is no Mussolini in Italy. Italy even keeps alliance with ENG and FRA.
I messed with WW1 outcome - so Austria is my puppet and Yugoslavia too (but there is OPM - Kingdoms of Serbs and others).
I hoped that it shouldn't make WW2 impossible but now it seems that I was wrong.

Another problem.
It's 1936 now but no Hitler in Germany. They are nice democracy without any plans of WW2.
They had 'historical outcome' and even had 'beer hall putsch' and repeated problems with France.
And there is no Mussolini in Italy. Italy even keeps alliance with ENG and FRA.
I messed with WW1 outcome - so Austria is my puppet and Yugoslavia too (but there is OPM - Kingdoms of Serbs and others).
I hoped that it shouldn't make WW2 impossible but now it seems that I was wrong.

Well, without the rise of fascism, there would not have been an organized fascist moment in the rest of the world.

I'm not sure that I should ask here, but another thread seems less likely.
1. I heard that there is AI cheat - it can regain org while moving. Where can I disable it?
I can't find anything through search.

2. Mobilization and demobilization.
2.1. What are penalties for not demobilizing after war?
2.2. I don't fully understand the difference between partial and general mobilization. First one is not hurting your IC, right? But gives less MP?
2.3. If I mobilize for short war then demobilize - my MP will be same as before? Or I will have some MP? And what about simply adding lots of troops in queue while I have MP?
2.4. If I demobilize with 0 MP but with 100 str in every unit - will I have some MP after?
2.5. At the beginning I have, for example, 2 years conscription. Then I went to war and enact partial mobilization. Will I have same MP as if I go step by step? (3 years -> partial mobilization)

By the way, thank you for the greatest mod!

Last edited:
While most of this is unrelated to AAR:

I'm not sure that I should ask here, but another thread seems less likely.
1. I heard that there is AI cheat - it can regain org while moving. Where can I disable it?
Unsure, I'm unaware the AI does that. I think it doesn't, at least not in my nofog-games.

2. Mobilization and demobilization.
Less/Little manpower, basically. In DH-Full, manpower basically does not grow on its own, in contrast to HOI2. Thus, if your manpowerpool is empty, you need to mobilize to the next level, or live with a manpower shortage.

2.2. I don't fully understand the difference between partial and general mobilization. First one is not hurting your IC, right? But gives less MP?
Basically, every single level of mobilization (that is: slider move by event) harms your nations economy (less IC, more production time needed, less manpower growth, ...). By going directly to full-mob you get more slider-moves to the bad side, but also instantly gain additional manpower.

2.3. If I mobilize for short war then demobilize - my MP will be same as before? Or I will have some MP? And what about simply adding lots of troops in queue while I have MP?
Roughly, yes, but this is reworked in 1.03, so...

2.4. If I demobilize with 0 MP but with 100 str in every unit - will I have some MP after?
No, because your MP will just be substracted from, again, things will be different in 1.03.

2.5. At the beginning I have, for example, 2 years conscription. Then I went to war and enact partial mobilization. Will I have same MP as if I go step by step? (3 years -> partial mobilization)
Dunno, but i guess it will roughly be the same.

By the way, thank you for the greatest mod!

Mobilization and demobilization.
Less/Little manpower, basically. In DH-Full, manpower basically does not grow on its own, in contrast to HOI2. Thus, if your manpowerpool is empty, you need to mobilize to the next level, or live with a manpower shortage.
I don't understand. For example - I mobilized during WW1. When war was over I don't demobilize (remains mobilized). So I have high MP, right? But will my people revolt or what?
Mobilizing in peace time in HoI3 is very difficult for economy.

I don't understand. For example - I mobilized during WW1. When war was over I don't demobilize (remains mobilized). So I have high MP, right? But will my people revolt or what?
For not demobilizing you are going to suffer from dissent penalties regularly (at least I remember AAR having "people want home" event) plus the usual negative consequences of mobilization - higher revolt risk and lower IC efficiency. Manpower pool also won't restore without demobilizing.

For not demobilizing you are going to suffer from dissent penalties regularly plus the usual negative consequences of mobilization - higher revolt risk and lower IC efficiency. Manpower pool also won't restore without demobilizing.
Thank you!
It is so loooooong process of restoring manpower for Greece (even with more cores from megali).
But I understand perfectly reasons for this.

I'm getting stuck in understanding outcome of Greek-Turk war.
# Victory in the Greek-Turkish War
event = {
id = 13301511
date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1914 }
deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1930 }
country = GRE
save_date = yes
offset = 7

trigger = {
local_flag = winner
event = 13301510
or = {
and = { war = { country = OTT } lost_national = { country = OTT value = 40 } }
and = { war = { country = TUR } lost_national = { country = TUR value = 30 } }
and = { war = { country = BUL } lost_national = { country = BUL value = 50 } }
}
not = { lost_national = { country = GRE value = 20 } }
As far as I understand this event fires when either TUR/OTT/BUL loses significant part of core provinces.
But there is action:
action = {
name = "We will finish this, here and now!"
ai_chance = 50
trigger = {
event = 2020503
not = { war = { country = BUL } }
not = { AND = {
owned = { province = 320 data = GRE }
owned = { province = 319 data = GRE }
owned = { province = 324 data = GRE }
owned = { province = 325 data = GRE }
} }
}
command = { type = war which = BUL }
command = { type = addcore which = 320 }
command = { type = addcore which = 319 }
command = { type = addcore which = 324 }
command = { type = addcore which = 325 }
command = { type = dissent value = -2 }
}
}
So this option became available only if BUL exists and lost WW1 with treaty of Neuilly event, right? And Greece should not be in war with Bulgaria and do not have all of ALL of south bulgaria provinces.
Then this option gives Greece cores on south bulgaria provinces and starts war with Bulgaria. Am I right?

If yes, so what about ending war when it was expanded to Bulgaria? Here I completely stuck.

Hi, I'm playing AAR as Russia. After the revolution (it happened a little too early), all my tech teams were gone except 4 new ones. I thought it was just temporary, but 3 years later, after the Civil War, they are still missing.

I understand the mod is using teams_sov file instead of teams_rus. Is it normal or is it a bug? Will the correct teams load eventually?

I'm getting stuck in understanding outcome of Greek-Turk war.

As far as I understand this event fires when either TUR/OTT/BUL loses significant part of core provinces.
But there is action:

So this option became available only if BUL exists and lost WW1 with treaty of Neuilly event, right? And Greece should not be in war with Bulgaria and do not have all of ALL of south bulgaria provinces.
Then this option gives Greece cores on south bulgaria provinces and starts war with Bulgaria. Am I right?

If yes, so what about ending war when it was expanded to Bulgaria? Here I completely stuck.

Uh...either we don't have an event for that, or it is somewhere else. Need to check on that, not the one who wrote that event chain.

Hi, I'm playing AAR as Russia. After the revolution (it happened a little too early), all my tech teams were gone except 4 new ones. I thought it was just temporary, but 3 years later, after the Civil War, they are still missing.

I understand the mod is using teams_sov file instead of teams_rus. Is it normal or is it a bug? Will the correct teams load eventually?
We'll probably need to look into significantly rewriting Russia after the revolution. SOV has its own tech teams that will load eventually once the years roll by.

We'll probably need to look into significantly rewriting Russia after the revolution. SOV has its own tech teams that will load eventually once the years roll by.
Yes, they have, but in their list (teams_sov) there are only 30 teams whereas the original Russian (teams_rus) list has 104, including many Soviet-era teams.

Besides, I've made a combined RUS+SOV list that may be used for post-revolution Soviets. If somebody needs it, I may send it by e-mail.