• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have here a soundtrack I made some time ago, can you use it in your mod?

I can't get this mod to work, I already replaced the country.cvs with a copy of those of DH full's. Now instead of the mod refusing to start it just freezes when loading the scenario.
I also tried to just put the scenario in DH full, but then most nations have neither techteams nor ministers and those who do don't have the correct names or flags.

Simply extract the zip archive into your Darkest Hour's mod directory. To play, start the Darkest Hour launcher, select "Armageddon & the Abyss" and hit Launch.

That didn't work for me. Past the launcher, the game just won't boot up. My cursor will change to the 'loading' type for a bit and then...nothing

I can't get this mod to work, I already replaced the country.cvs with a copy of those of DH full's. Now instead of the mod refusing to start it just freezes when loading the scenario.
I also tried to just put the scenario in DH full, but then most nations have neither techteams nor ministers and those who do don't have the correct names or flags.
That didn't work for me. Past the launcher, the game just won't boot up. My cursor will change to the 'loading' type for a bit and then...nothing

Sorry for the delay - this should be fixed now. Can someone try the updated version (0.3.1)?