• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

aytimothy

Private
16 Badges
May 17, 2015
steamcommunity.com
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Magicka 2
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Majesty 2 Collection
My characters are all at Level 37 and I can't seem to find anywhere to farm and grind XP or coins efficiently.
So far, my deduction is that money drops are based on the difficulty of the fight (nothing to do with the location) and that XP is also caused by the same latter.

I tried fighting the dragons in the Chromatic Nest and all I'm getting is about 30 gold per fight, and almost close-to-no change on the XP bar for every character.
I even tried fighting the Carnival and the Portal enemies at the hard difficulty (7 monsters) and I still don't even get anywhere more than 60 gold per fight.

The only time I actually get descent gold is in the Motherloder Pit which most of the time (if it hasn't already killed everybody) results in 150 gold and only one/two guys left alive... Which ends up making me spend more on revival than what I'm actually making.

Is there any exploits or methods out there that could allow me to go above the Level 42 mark quickly?
(I'm getting one-shotted by all the bosses and enemies in the carnival)