ARG how the heck do paradrops work

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have 6 transport planes right now, and four divisions of 3 brigades each, I tried doing two orders of two divisions, and then one of one. My air superiority is either null, because neither of us have any airplanes (C. China v Afghanistan) or, if I tell the transport planes to be active in that region, 100%. But I don't know if telling them to do is neccessary, or prohibitive to actually making the drop.

You are supposed to have 70% air superiority in each air zone on the path to your paradrop. I have seen several people say that restarting the game fixes some stalled paradrops. I am beginning to wonder if restarting the game fools the game into thinking air superiority is sufficient, since on start up, supply and air superiority does not appear to be calculated yet.

Reactions:
One other thing - the transport planes can't be on a mission (air supply) they have to be idle in the airbase with no orders.

Reactions: