Are Naval Presets broken? Missing?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They are there, but they all seem to lack any localisation, so they're all named like "1940 battleship hull", "1936 light cruiser" ...
Therefore I have no idea what ship the preset is supposed to represent.

Tank Designer doesn't have this issue.
Airplane designer - I don't like that one either as they're often using various "nicknames" instead of actual airplane types, which sometimes make it confusing what plane that even is. Sometimes the presets are even wrong (the "preset" represents a 2 engine airplane, but it is a 1 engine airplane in reality).

Reactions:
They are there, but they all seem to lack any localisation, so they're all named like "1940 battleship hull", "1936 light cruiser" ...
Therefore I have no idea what ship the preset is supposed to represent.

Tank Designer doesn't have this issue.
Airplane designer - I don't like that one either as they're often using various "nicknames" instead of actual airplane types, which sometimes make it confusing what plane that even is. Sometimes the presets are even wrong (the "preset" represents a 2 engine airplane, but it is a 1 engine airplane in reality).

Is there a Bug Report? Very strange because England does have its Naval Presets.

Is there a Bug Report? Very strange because England does have its Naval Presets.
I haven't checked. Probably just some countries miss them. But they are in the files, it's just that they lack any "names".