• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes !

Having scenarios covering the "Crusades", at least the main ones, it would be great. :)

And in tune with a mod called Arabia Universalis :p

Then the next natural evolution could be covering the Mongolian expansionism...

Of course this require quite some work in writing events for so many countries and editing this and that,
but I'm confident that once we have finished and updated the existing 711 scenario then we will have a solid base on which little by little we can enlarge the Time Horizon

Best regards

Good map but central Italy (Rome and Ravenna) was Byzantine Empire until 751 AD and not indipendent nations
In 751 lombards occupied Ravenna and Pope called Franks in Italy

They are vassals of Byzantium. :) And in 723 they break away or so. The were de facto independent at this time. The emperor and the exarch had little power in this period.

Great mod :)

But I'd like to point that there are a number of historical inaccuracies with the Scandinavian countries. For an example, Uppland should be divided into 3 provinces: Uppland, Gästriksland and Hälsingland. Uppland was part of "Sweden" at the time, true, but gästriksland wasn't integrated until the 13-century and Hälsingland until the 15th-century. Hälsingland should be left independent and very hard to obtain, IMO, since the population chased away intruders from the south more than once.

I could mention a couple of more if you want, but I dunno if you will do anything about it.

Ps. if requested, I could give sources that backs it up.

Why others countries have a much more troops than me? and i not have Baliffs in all of my provinces, but the others countries have all provinces with baliffs? WTF is happened here? A lot of troops with no much money in a year than me
1.png

Manpower was not overhauled in this mod. Look in .\Mods\AU\DB\Map\provinces.txt where most provinces have manpower over 4 but it should be 1 or 2 to be realistic. Anyway you can do that by Notepad++ (find & replace all).

Manpower was not overhauled in this mod. Look in .\Mods\AU\DB\Map\provinces.txt where most provinces have manpower over 4 but it should be 1 or 2 to be realistic. Anyway you can do that by Notepad++ (find & replace all).
Now I'm with FTG 1.2, I reinstalled the mod, the newer whats the problem, it seems AI is with manpower and infinite money. The number of troops that can recruit by provinces remains low, she recruits around 1000 or 2000 at a time, but they recruit at all times, to the point that they fill at least 10k by provinces.
I really do not know what's happening, I installed it in the right place and I have the right version, the 1.2