Apex of the Fallen Empires: Event Suggestion Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pyzayt

Captain
15 Badges
Aug 5, 2019
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
My mod project, Apex of the Fallen Empires, has been in development for some time now. It has Fallen Empire Juggernauts, level ten leaders for naval fleets, assault armies, and ground armies, with unique traits (Guess where the new FE admirals came from in 2.7. Yup, right here.), new unique systems for all of the Fallen Empires (excluding the Machine FE), and two additional Fallen Empires to add to the roster of decrepit, ancient interstellar bullies - The Ancient Conquers (Militarist), and Rigid Despots (Authoritarian). I even rebalanced (nerfed) the Scion origin for good measure.

One aspect of Apex of the Fallen Empires remains unfinished, however - events. I already intend to add events for the new Ancient Conquers (As they will not give gifts from the same pool as the existing FEs), and Rigid Despots, who's slaves may come running for shelter in your empire, provided you are not xenocidal or a slaving empire yourself.

However, while I am working on these events, I figured a good way to improve the mod would be by taking on suggestions for events and interactions with these ancient fools empires. So I put forward this thread for those interested in spicing up their interactions with the Fallen Empires to suggest interactions, both positive and negative, for the mod.

There are three categories of events I am intending to add: Positive, Negative, and Scion.

Positive events and Negative events are (hopefully), self-explanatory. Scion events are unique in that an empire must have the Scion origin (and potentially a specific overlord) to have them trigger.