• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DUDEEEE

Private
25 Badges
Sep 12, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
One line summary of your issue
Game fails to save -still unplayable

What platform are you running the game on?
PS4

What operating system do you use?
PS4

Which version of the game are you running?
v.1.403.43779

What expansions do you have installed?
Revelations, Invasions, Star King

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
Started playing the starking campaign - at turn 1 the game says it cannot create anymore saves, this continues at turn 2,etc... - failed to load saves message at the start of the game ( main menu) - when and how can I finally play the new content the game is so broken at the moment. Plz Help.

Have you tried verifying your files?
Yes

Steps to reproduce the issue
Start the game - cant load previous empire save bug -
Start sK Campaign, turn 1 - save error bug

Attach DxDiag (PC) or System Info log (Mac)
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Attach screenshot / video
(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Upvote 0
Hey Dudeeee, if your PlayStation is telling you that you don't have enough space to create saves anymore you'll probably want to listen to it and free up some space. Either by deleting old games/apps or clearing out some game save data.

Hey, thx for the tip but its not a storage problem. a) there is enough free space on the ps, b) it's the only game with this kind of bug i have installed, every other game saves. c) these bugs only started since i installed your new DLC - and it's so game breaking - the empire campaign does not work ( failed to load empire bug) your star king campaign does not save and the game sometimes crashes. STAR KINGS is a real mess on the PS and I could not play your game anymore since I installed it - so plz can you give me some real advise how to be able to play your game without these bugs? Thank you.

So far you're the only player that has reported this issue which does make it seem like a local issue. Have you already reinstalled the Game or removed the Star Kings DLC? Have the game patches been able to install?

Don't know about that - i just really wanna try the new DLC and so far it did not work. I already reinstalled it 2 times. Even waited some weeks because it was like that from the start for me. Now after reinstalling it's still not working and seems like a serious bug. is there any fix plz?