• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Khefre

Recruit
11 Badges
Jan 12, 2021
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
One line summary of your issue
Can't Continue Campaign

What platform are you running the game on?
Steam

What operating system do you use?

Which version of the game are you running?
v.1.403.43779

What expansions do you have installed?
Revelations, Invasions, Star King

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
In the second Syndicate campaign mission, after I have achieved victory the continue campaign button won't work. Normally, saving, exiting, and restarting the game, cause the button to work normally, but this time, saving and reloading isn't working. I encountered this problem the last time I played this mission, so I restarted and played the mission again, hoping it would resolve itself.
Edit: I restarted the mission, and used the hein cheat command in the first turn which allowed me to progress using the save reload method mentioned above. However, if try to do this after the first turn, it doesn't work. I don't know if this related or not, but the game gets stuck in a perpetual load state if I try to exit to menu.

Have you tried verifying your files?
Yes

Steps to reproduce the issue

Attach DxDiag (PC) or System Info log (Mac)

File(s) attached

Attach screenshot / video
File(s) attached

Attachments

• AUTO SAVE - Shae Mara, Turn 42.ACG
    671,8 KB · Views: 0
  • Game0112_1041.txt
    138,8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Have you received a reply over this? Im having the same issue, but with the Second Assembly Campaign (Also had it with the second Syndicate, but saving RIGHT before finishing the mission allowed me to continue there, not this time). This is rather annoying, and Debug mode isnt helping it.