• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi- Yesterday I bought and DL'ed AOD from Paradox through Stream. I can't find anything on my PC that has an AOD manual. Any ideas how I might one? Thanks, Hugh Browne

If you go back into the AOD page where you bought the game on Steam, on the right hand side, you will see a link for viewing the manual.

I have a file "Arsenal_of_Democracy_Game_Manual__2010__DE_OEF.pdf" in my AoD folder. That is for a german version of the game, so the DE part would have to be replaced by something else.

Glad that worked out. I was just getting ready to offer my PDF file with English version.

As an aside, I always thought it was risky procedure to write one's email in a Forum as spam bots find that and so fill your inbox. Moving to PMs to exchange email addresses there is safer, AFAIK. Not sure if the concern is valid as I no expert, but now that problem is resolved, it might be prudent to remove your email address here.