• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(90310)

Banned
1 Badges
Jan 3, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron III
Patch 1.07 has now been officially released by the AoD Development Team.

You can grab your copy of 1.07 right here.

It fixes few minor issues.

Instructions:
Just unpack and overwrite the old files from the AOD folder.

This is a manual method to install the patch - if you are unsure how too unpack or copy files - please wait for the official installers from your game store.

Best Regards,

wyK1NG
AoD Dev Team

Reactions:
I have installed AoD updated to patch 1.04. Then, I have installed Game Mod Enabler JSGME. I enable patches 1.05, 1.06 and 1.07.

Can I enable patch 1.07 skipping patches 1.05 and 1.06 and still having all the updates related?

I have installed AoD updated to patch 1.04. Then, I have installed Game Mod Enabler JSGME. I enable patches 1.05, 1.06 and 1.07.

Can I enable patch 1.07 skipping patches 1.05 and 1.06 and still having all the updates related?

yes, it includes all the previous patches.

AFAIK 1.07 is only a fix to aodgame.exe to fix the ressource usage mismatch - res usage did not always match the usage required by available IC.

Two questions from my side:
1) What's the checksum ? It would be really nice if the devs would always support this with a patch.
2) Why is the download link posted in the open forum and not in tech support section (access only for regisered users). There are way too many pirated versions floating around the net and there's no need to directly support them with patches. Other sections like Victoria 2 usualy handle this with downloadlinks in a locked thread in tech support. Announcement and discussion in the open forum.

AFAIK 1.07 is only a fix to aodgame.exe to fix the ressource usage mismatch - res usage did not always match the usage required by available IC.

1) What's the checksum ? It would be really nice if the devs would always support this with a patch.
2) Why is the download link posted in the open forum and not in tech support section (access only for regisered users). There are way too many pirated versions floating around the net and there's no need to directly support them with patches. Other sections like Victoria 2 usualy handle this with downloadlinks in a locked thread in tech support. Announcement and discussion in the open forum.

i have a pirated version, but I can't have a original game. i live in Bosnia and there is no place to buy a game here.i had to download it. I would have bought it if i could.So it should be this way, many other people are doing it from same reason as me. Game is no too expensive so you couldn't buy it

i have a pirated version...i had to download it...I would have bought it if i could.

Well since the game is mostly sold online to be downloaded (see official homepage: http://www.aodgame.com/ section "BUY NOW" - there is about 10-12 online game stores),
I find that to be a rather lame excuse - you had internet, so you had the opportunity.
Prices on discount even dropped below 5€ --- if you dont think its worth 5€, then say so.. but dont try to make it sound like you where "forced" to pirate.

checksum: MZJY

So what's the difference from the 1.06 version released earlier this week?

i have a pirated version, but I can't have a original game. i live in Bosnia and there is no place to buy a game here.i had to download it. I would have bought it if i could.So it should be this way, many other people are doing it from same reason as me. Game is no too expensive so you couldn't buy it

No store in my country has the game either, but I was able to buy it online, without having a credit card at that. This is just a lame excuse.

Steam Version is 1.05 :(