• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you find that you didn't write all you wanted in your post, and only a minute has passed - just edit your post and add whatever you wanted to add. :)

That said - there used to be a few people left working on CORE - with any luck one of them will answer you.

That said - there used to be a few people left working on CORE - with any luck one of them will answer you.
Used to!!!!!!

We posted new updates in the sticky here on the 16th of this month....just goes to show Moderators don't read sticky's either;)

As for the initial question i already gave my answer to the same question at Stonyroad by 5A's 2011 :)

Basically there is no work on 41 or 44 scenarios yet,we are more concerned with fixing and improving 36&39 scenarios currently.

Dr

Well, one person is not a few. There used to be real discussions here about things to fix.

As for your latest update being so recent.. "oops"

I do check every post, but mostly to see that it isn't spam. And I didn't remember your latest message being recent, but that's mostly because I've been a bit frazzled lately.

My apologies for insulting one of my few remaining posters :eek:

Well, one person is not a few. There used to be real discussions here about things to fix.
Well i was posting for the small group of us ,but yes it has been quieter here as we have been doing a lot of the work at stony and i think a number of us have been busier with RL

But the Hoi1 CORE news is good!Since v0.92b's release in January the latest version has already been downloaded over 300 times which is not bad for the old game:D
As for your latest update being so recent.. "oops"

I do check every post, but mostly to see that it isn't spam. And I didn't remember your latest message being recent, but that's mostly because I've been a bit frazzled lately.

My apologies for insulting one of my few remaining posters :eek:
No insult taken at all ,your great work here is most appreciated and i was only making mirth.

Sorry to hear about the frazzling.

Dr