Anyone win a prize for using the launcher yet?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

When the launcher was sprung on us, one of the things they said was "In the future we'll be able to manage giveaways ;) more on that later".
(See: https://steamcommunity.com/games/255710/announcements/detail/1710740118458255800 )

And also:
And for full transparency, there is some important data that we get out of this. Like better tracking on how many people are playing. Which means our Community team gets more money, which we then get to spend on giveaways, contests, supporting modders and YouTubers and Streamers, and other great stuff that I can't spoil the surprise for ;)

There was a Parklife "giveaway", but you had to give them your email address, sign up for a newsletter, etc. It didn't seem to have anything to do with the launcher as far as I can recall.

I dunno about the support for modders and YouTubers and streamers.

Definitely wondering about the giveaways, contests, and other great stuff that they can't spoil the surprise for.

Reactions:
Yeah, I've figured they'd have a universal launcher by now. I thought that was the point of this launcher. I knew they had launchers for the Paradox made titles, and were expanding to add other titles. But it seems each title has a separate launcher, rather than all title for one launcher.

Also, I remember they were adding mod support. I assumed they were going to replace the unreliable Steam Workshop. I guess not.

Yeah, I've figured they'd have a universal launcher by now. I thought that was the point of this launcher. I knew they had launchers for the Paradox made titles, and were expanding to add other titles. But it seems each title has a separate launcher, rather than all title for one launcher.

Also, I remember they were adding mod support. I assumed they were going to replace the unreliable Steam Workshop. I guess not.
It IS a single launcher installation, for every Steam game that uses it (this game, PA, HOI4, CK3, etc etc).

It is configured differently for some games, for instance the decision was made to not have it handle mods for this game whereas it does for PDS games. I assume that is to do with the sheer volume of them that some people use.

For non-Steam games (eg MS store app) there is a contained version of the launcher, they do not use the same one.

It is configured differently for some games, for instance the decision was made to not have it handle mods for this game whereas it does for PDS games. I assume that is to do with the sheer volume of them that some people use.
Or maybe the fact that the game handles mod management far better than the launcher ever did.