• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Xerxesthegreat9/11

Private
3 Badges
Jan 30, 2016
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Victoria 2
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
I wondering if anyone would like to setup a game and play some multiplayer on Darkest hour? it can be a mod like kaiserreich, World in flames, NWO, and the main game, or any other mod. (just ask me if i have it) You'll have to set it up though. Ill be on from 5 am to 8am and then 5pm to 2am basically every day.

Hey buddy

Did u get a game going?

I guess you could use the ip address to set it up

I would want to play the Putin mod or the grand campaign

Im in the u.k and would be available from 4pm gmt

Hey buddy

Did u get a game going?

I guess you could use the ip address to set it up

I would want to play the Putin mod or the grand campaign

Im in the u.k and would be available from 4pm gmt
I like both of those mods(though Putin is still limited to only certain countries). As long as we have a method to contact each about playing we can try to schedule times as my availability can change. I'm not in a rush to finish. I just enjoy playing. When war starts, pauses and slower speeds are going to happen with me. I'm agreeable about speeding through peacetime when possible, but I don't want a game that will favor fast thinkers over deep thinkers. I think 4 players will work, though more could be better. PM me if you're interested.