• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Mr.Lost

Corporal
1 Badges
Aug 23, 2018
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
Do not know why this mod suddenly disappear,also the modder's (vfxrob)others mod which both good mods also disappear?

Hiliadan

Major
Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, vfxrob apparently deleted them from the workshop and changed his name (and deleted me from Steam's friend). I hope to contact him again later so see what's going on and if we can get them back, these were great mods!

If you have a copy, I'd be interested to get the .taf file to archive them.

Mr.Lost

Corporal
1 Badges
Aug 23, 2018
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
Yeah, vfxrob apparently deleted them from the workshop and changed his name (and deleted me from Steam's friend). I hope to contact him again later so see what's going on and if we can get them back, these were great mods!

If you have a copy, I'd be interested to get the .taf file to archive them.

Hello,Hiliadan,about the witch hunter mod,I just have a look,but not download it.Also,thank you for you and your team hard work in making the shadow realm mod which also deserve a expansion pack's content.

cidadedeprata1

Recruit
Nov 3, 2020
Aloha! Eu tenho uma cópia do MOD Witch Hunter assim como o Incectoid que também tinha sumido. Estou upando no googledrive e em breve me cobrem o link que envio pra vocês.

I have a copy of MOD Witch Hunter as well as Incectoid that was also missing. I'm uploading on googledrive and soon I will be covered with the link I send to you.

cidadedeprata1

Recruit
Nov 3, 2020
This is amazing. I have all the files but it really is very important not to let those files die. I think my Witch hunter is broken, so it's great to have a second beckup file !!

Thank you very much for this finding!