• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, vfxrob apparently deleted them from the workshop and changed his name (and deleted me from Steam's friend). I hope to contact him again later so see what's going on and if we can get them back, these were great mods!

If you have a copy, I'd be interested to get the .taf file to archive them.

Yeah, vfxrob apparently deleted them from the workshop and changed his name (and deleted me from Steam's friend). I hope to contact him again later so see what's going on and if we can get them back, these were great mods!

If you have a copy, I'd be interested to get the .taf file to archive them.

Hello,Hiliadan,about the witch hunter mod,I just have a look,but not download it.Also,thank you for you and your team hard work in making the shadow realm mod which also deserve a expansion pack's content.

Aloha! Eu tenho uma cópia do MOD Witch Hunter assim como o Incectoid que também tinha sumido. Estou upando no googledrive e em breve me cobrem o link que envio pra vocês.

I have a copy of MOD Witch Hunter as well as Incectoid that was also missing. I'm uploading on googledrive and soon I will be covered with the link I send to you.

This is amazing. I have all the files but it really is very important not to let those files die. I think my Witch hunter is broken, so it's great to have a second beckup file !!

Thank you very much for this finding!