Anyone interested in Axis victory mod?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mr.neutrality

Recruit
10 Badges
May 29, 2020
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
I would like to create a mod in which a the Axis won. Germany and allies would have their inevitable clash with Japan and allies. North and south america would still be independent since germany never had any real plans for that region and Japan alone was only able to reach a stalemate with the US. The mod would take you from 2015 to 2050 (which surprisingly is the timeframe from the putin mod;) )), because i don't want to do a new tech tree. If anyone wants to help feel free to contact me.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Japan and Germany would be the best scenario. Imperial hegemony in Asia would have been the only realistic option if the axis won, even if Germany has to cross that bridge in the event Asia goes commie.

Start it first and once you have something to show...

Which map would be preferable, the standard Darkest our Full map, or the E3-FN map? The E3 one would allow for more accurate and better looking borders. But would probably make it harder to programm the ai. The standard one would obviously be done faster and would be easier to program, but at the expense of rather ugly borders.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Which map would be preferable, the standard Darkest our Full map, or the E3-FN map? The E3 one would allow for more accurate and better looking borders. But would probably make it harder to programm the ai. The standard one would obviously be done faster and would be easier to program, but at the expense of rather ugly borders.
I haven't played any mod with E3 so I support this choice and I'd like to help at all possible. The discord server would be the place to petition, in case you were unaware of its existence. The DH mod honchos in the West, 'Duces of the Round Table' are all active there.

2015 to 2050, and with Nazis? Any Sci-Fi ideas?

I haven't played any mod with E3 so I support this choice and I'd like to help at all possible. The discord server would be the place to petition, in case you were unaware of its existence. The DH mod honchos in the West, 'Duces of the Round Table' are all active there.

2015 to 2050, and with Nazis? Any Sci-Fi ideas?

Whats your discord name?

Whats your discord name?
Sphincter Eater

I've been unable to reliably get on my laptop since the epipanic set in, so mobile may be my most reliable way to message. I do have Steam and the app for that. Name on there is Herr Derrierr, excessive use of the letter 'r' intentional.

There is an Axis Victory mod it's called Fatherland and based on the film with the same name.
I really like that mod, but needs more content on nicotine bans and pastoral conservation.

• 1Like
Reactions: