• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Unificator

Lt. General
20 Badges
Apr 30, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • 500k Club
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Magicka
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • 200k Club
  • Stellaris Sign-up
hi guys and girls

i hope all of your are ok, i have a small request, as many perhaps recall, i was a betatester for the game, and i love it, but sadly i dont have the money to buy it, so i come to you for help.

¿anyone of you have a copy of the game to gift me?

thanks in advance guys and girls

So , beta tester...hmm. You didn't see the rail boat thingy coming I guess. Well on topic, I do not have a copy to gift you. If you are in the US however, if you collect a few cans and turn them in for the deposit, depending on what state you reside in ofcourse, you should be able to pick the game up.

So , beta tester...hmm. You didn't see the rail boat thingy coming I guess. Well on topic, I do not have a copy to gift you. If you are in the US however, if you collect a few cans and turn them in for the deposit, depending on what state you reside in ofcourse, you should be able to pick the game up.

thanks fot your message Elarma, sadly i dont live in the US, and en even, i didnt have sufficient Blue Coins to buy it in Gamersgate, because i only have 591 Blue Coins, and even right now when the game is with a great discount, leaving it in 2.500 Blue Coins, i cannot buy it, it seem what this offer only last a few hours, i leave you the link, check it.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-LEVIATHAN/leviathan-warships

¿anyone here can help me with my request?

Edit: i re-bump the thread

Last edited:
"bump" i hope you can help me with my request guys

Stop bumping and Necro old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.