Anyone ever had ships stuck at 0% upgrade?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TrotBot

Banned
48 Badges
Feb 2, 2018
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
I don't have anything fancy to upgrade, level 3 shields and armour, hangar bay cruisers with level 2 strike craft and disruptors. nothing too fancy, none of this should require strategic resources right? that's the only thing i can think of because it's just 8 cruisers, i have plenty of alloys, and in the middle of a war i can easily win if my carriers can just get up to date and leave port.

if you tell the ships to move it should cancel the current upgrade and allow you to hover over the upgrade icon to see what is needed instead of guessing

personally i would then select the ship stack and right click some other shipyard [that is not currently building a titan] to send my ships for upgrade... if that doesn't work then your game is bugged and without knowing the build \ mods its pointless to guess

You can easily check whether you're missing resources by trying to build a new one.

If this is not your problem check if the shipyards on the starbase you use to upgrade are busy.
If so send them somewhere else or kick the upgrade jobs to the top of the queue.

If your build costs are such that you build ships for free then you can never upgrade at that starbase. Not an issue in vanilla but with lots of mods this can happen.

Reduce starbase upgrades until you have to start paying for ship upgrades again, restart the upgrade and it should work.....

Ok fixed. I wish it would give you a message or the 0% tooltip would say it was missing something. I must have just researched a part that take crystals because i literally have no crystal economy at all yet and it cost me 4 crystals to upgrade 10 cruisers. oh well, war is won i've liberated a territory 100% my size so i've doubled :p

• 2Like
Reactions:
I must have just researched a part that take crystals because i literally have no crystal economy at all yet and it cost me 4 crystals to upgrade 10 cruisers.
Automatic upgrade on designs: Just Say No.

Reactions: