• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mrpellaeon

Sergeant
Dec 1, 2018
Just wondering if there is going to be an announcement anytime soon as to whether stellaris will get mod support on the xbox one via the pdx mod platform?

Come may 21st when the multiplayer patch comes out it will have been pretty much three months now since the game has been released on xb1 and yet still no mod support?

I find it's getting kind of discouraging at this point that we have no mod support, yet another game I play on my xb1, surviving mars, has as of this post, 151 mods available.

Heck even imperator rome was recently added to mods.paradoxplaza.com.

I am honestly trying not to be discouraged here, but if there is no official announcement after leviathan comes out sometime this summer, then I think we as player's will really start wondering what's the hold up in bringing mod support to xb1.

Hi,

Surviving Mars is a game also published by Paradox and, like you pointed out, is testing the first iteration of our modding platform for us. They've gathered a lot of feedback and the platform is being worked on right now to bring some needed improvements to it.

Ideally, we'd like to expand the mod support on Xbox to as many of our games as possible, but some groundwork needs to be put into each game to get it done. As soon as each team is ready to make commitments on that field, we'll share them.

I am honestly trying not to be discouraged here, but if there is no official announcement after leviathan comes out sometime this summer, then I think we as player's will really start wondering what's the hold up in bringing mod support to xb1.

my guess would be that they're focussing on bringing everyone the content advertised at the time of purchase and not on content for only half of their customers.

we're all still quietly awaiting any news from their quarterly report due some time this month. that news far outweighs anything else at the moment and will likely effect what you're hoping for too.