• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ezekial101

Recruit
28 Badges
Dec 14, 2018
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
As soon as I saw the trailer for the game coming to console I've been super pumped for this game. Wish I could've gotten into the testing but I think I was way to late to try. So I'm very curious as to how its coming along, in any way. Is it holding up good on console? Do we have a rough date? are there going to be ways to join in on testing later on? give me anything! lol

Yeah, I google frequently to see if there is any news. I wonder if megacorp and planet management changes dropped a giant corporate spanner in the beta they were running back at the end of last year. They're probably the kind of changes they'd like to launch initially with on console rather than dropping that change on people somewhere down the track.

Either way, still hungry from some console conquering.

I think I remember from watching youtube videos that the company porting stellaris to console was starting off with either 1.7 or 1.9 code base to release on console then gradually as time goes by us console users would get 2.1 then the megacorp updates etcetera.

But otherwise yeah im googling frequently as well hoping there will be news soon on a more concrete release date as to what day it'll be this month or in feb or march on consoles.